am i the only person that likes her or what?
hole have some excellent songs
and i think shes pretty cool
but if youre going to just post about how you reckon she killed kurt then dont bother
Yeah, I kinda like Hole as well.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Other than the whole "She killed Kurt!!" thing, I hear a lot of people don't like her because he helped her write some of Hole's songs(though that could be BS, I haven't bothered looking into it.).

I think Hole is damn good; dunno about Courtney herself(I don't like how she's allowed the Journals and the rights to Nirvana songs sold off-- That's better left for a different topic though.); I dig Hole's music though(and her solo stuff, even though I've only really heard Mono.).
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
yeah
it just annoys me how you open a piece of news about nirvana or courtney or something and all "rah i hate courtney i hope she gets AIDs" and stuff but to be honest i dont see what shes done wrong
i mean if kurt wanted to leave his stuff to courtney then its his lookout
and also she did help kurt write some of nirvanas songs
haha i looked at the avatar and i thought "yourlastaffront would never like courtney love, and then i saw that it wasn't."
Quote by uhh_me?
haha i looked at the avatar and i thought "yourlastaffront would never like courtney love, and then i saw that it wasn't."

I did the same thing.

I really do like Hole but I haven't heard any of her solo stuff.

Pretty on the Inside and Live Through This were awesome, but Celebrity Skin was boring.