I can't remeber what the actress who plays stacys mum in the fountains of wayne video is called!!

So what is her name?
Last edited by mimimimi at Sep 22, 2007,
something Hunter
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
I sure hope this isn't for fapping purposes young man! Although, I don't blame you...

no i just remeber someone saying that it was carmen electra and i hadn't seen the video for time and it came on before and i knew it wasn't carmen electra, so i wanted to know who it was.
Carmen Electra is even better. Both at the same time maybe?

I think I need to take a cold shower or something...
Quote by Sabu
I ain't putting my penis where Rod Stewart's has been.

I'd be honoured to be honest. Er, not right after obviously
Rod Stweart gets lucky. Rachel Hunter followed by Penny Lancaster. What is it with old guys getting hot young girls? Knowing my luck, in 50 years, the trend will be the opposite, where its the older women who get the young guys and the old guys left with no1.
Quote by tyronelab
Rod Stweart gets lucky. Rachel Hunter followed by Penny Lancaster. What is it with old guys getting hot young girls? Knowing my luck, in 50 years, the trend will be the opposite, where its the older women who get the young guys and the old guys left with no1.

Gah you've said it now! The future's gonna be crap
Quote by tyronelab
Rod Stweart gets lucky. Rachel Hunter followed by Penny Lancaster. What is it with old guys getting hot young girls?

$$$
Quote by tyronelab
Rod Stweart gets lucky. Rachel Hunter followed by Penny Lancaster. What is it with old guys getting hot young girls?

He has money.
<Han> I love Hitler