What makes the disappearing ink disappear? Like the little disappearing ink bottles you use as pranks.
i thought it was more that it didn't show up until it was under a blacklight or something like that
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
ur talking about the stuff u spray on people n they get pissed. then it drys and its gone right?

i have no idea.

but thats stuffs awesome
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
nothing makes it disapear, its what makes it appear thats special
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
It's a base/acid indicator. The indicator is mixed with a base in which the indicator changes color. Then, when it's exposed to air, it gradually because more acidic until it's neutral and the indicator no longer changes color
Quote by RockThe40oz
It's a base/acid indicator. The indicator is mixed with a base in which the indicator changes color. Then, when it's exposed to air, it gradually because more acidic until it's neutral and the indicator no longer changes color

Genius!!

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.