Quote by rijker
i went to school u yanky retard

dude, **** off

i have no idea what your talking about either
Quote by Sk8_4_liberty93
what the hell is going on in this thread ? what was the point of this?

I think: This guy is drunk and wants to beat up a bouncer who won't let him into a club, where he may proceed to spew over someone's shoes. Well, that's life.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
lad i am aint no faggot iam going to bed in amin i was after support but forget abouty it
Quote by rijker
y dont u suck ur own **** ass hole

im pretty sure thats impossible

go ahead try it?

if it fails, im sure your mom can give you hand

OOOOOOH BURN!
i'm going to go ahead and report this again...

*reported*
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by rijker
dont u hate fagots who report, i mean how gay r they

almost as 'gay' as you....

keep em coming, i got more for you
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
i know everyone is proud in here of being a long haired mother ****er but there must be some normal ppl like me
Quote by Flemfloyd
*BIG PICTURE*

especially the
"which martial art sould you claim to have mastered"
Quote by rijker
i know everyone is proud in here of being a long haired mother ****er but there must be some normal ppl like me

oh my, "normal"

well lets see...

"normal" people can spell
"normal" people can use the word 'gay' correctly
and hair =/= abnormality

/thread
Quote by rijker
c'mon, doesnt anyone else wanna kick a fake hardman in

it might be hard to kick yourself in you know
Quote by rijker
not being funny c*ck, but this is a serious subject to me

There was a subject in this thread!

........yes?
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by rijker
not being funny c*ck, but this is a serious subject to me

im not a ****, cmon

im from up north i know what you mean by 'cock', but shut the **** up man, i dont even know what your on about
Quote by rijker
does anyone stand up for themselves in here, not computer wise?

Maybe we don't feel the need to show it.

Or pretend in your case.
Quote by rijker
does anyone stand up for themselves in here, not computer wise?

yes we do, but why are you coming on here acting like your this really big man when, we both know your a stupid emo teenager who dosent have a social life....
man, the mods are really slacking off today...this thread normally would've been closed a long time ago
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
lad, iam bored, doesnt really matter to me if ur clued up or not, but i am pissed and pissed off and was thinking as i type a lot of **** into this forum that there might be someone who feels the same s me, so far all i ahve heard is a bunch of long haired hippy's talking coward talk, i just thought, just thought maybe someoneelse like me who play's the guitar is cool
it annoys me how lame some muscians r in here, we should be hard as fck considering we all, well most of us play the guit like a beast
Quote by rijker
lad, iam bored, doesnt really matter to me if ur clued up or not, but i am pissed and pissed off and was thinking as i type a lot of **** into this forum that there might be someone who feels the same s me, so far all i ahve heard is a bunch of long haired hippy's talking coward talk, i just thought, just thought maybe someoneelse like me who play's the guitar is cool

you know what

i have so many comments, im not even going to waste them on you

mr 'cool' guy
Quote by rijker

I must admit you're keeping me amused while I'm waiting for Megadeth to come on.

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus