Quote by Martina505 (from youtube)

STUPID BITCH MOM SHOULD OF BIN TAKING CARE OF YOUR GOD DAMN KID BITCH! SLUT! HOE! *****! PROSTATUTE! CRACK *****! TRICK! SILLY HOE! FUGLY *****! DIRTY HOE! ****! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH BURN TO THE GROUND!!! lol (cool moves by the way) o_O

Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
oh my god...ahahahah that is freakin' epic...wow....shoulda been watching her kid better but i'm quite sure she's fine except for a bump on the head so it's still funny...

kinda gay 'cuz he was breaking to fergie...eew..
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
BAM! Right in the kisser.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
It's not old to everyone, not everyone's on the internet all the time. Some of us have jobs and venture into the outside world once in a while.
....I feel bad.

I sort of had a lol at that.....

"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by RPGoof
I don't see whats so funny about it. I find it quite sad. If it was an adult or a photoshopped image I could understand, but this is real.

You're leaking phail. It's damn funny.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
Quote by Sabu
It's not old to everyone, not everyone's on the internet all the time. Some of us have jobs and venture into the outside world once in a while.

I have a job and a bit of a life, and I saw this long ago....and you don't need to be so mean about it, you could hurt a guys feelings