Page 1 of 12
The Somatic Defilement rocks hard.
Quote by charlieballc
uh i googled Rosie Palm, nothing except gloves...
Are they good live? I've been dying to see them is it worth a road trip to tuscon to see them?

And there lyrics are ****ed up hahaha
True Family
Stand As One
Bland to me, but I like the first song off the new cd (the name escapes me), it's got a nice violin outro.
True, but one of the best heavy bands around. I enjoy their breakdowns.

Vicer Exciser FTW!!
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
Thats cool, I know you've got a decent taste in music.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick

Heres lookin to you
not normaly siked on metalcore in general, but I really like this kinda drop A tuned fast deathcore typed stuff, heaps similar to a band I was listening to the other night, cant think of their name, but yeah would be a really cool band to see live.
i'm pretty sure they are B, cuz i was tabbing some of there stuff one day when i was in B and it was exactly right, but i can't be certain. They are my favorite Deathcore band by far, i love these guys. Fairy Fay and Vicer Exciser are the ****. And yeah, their break downs are awesome, my favorite being the one in Fairy Fay that starts at 2:06. makes me so happy!
But yeah, their lyrics are a bit to be desired, i don't really like them that much, be some of them are awesome
Yeah they are a good band, i wish someone would tab out Somatic Defilement and Devirgnation Studies
True Family
Stand As One
Quote by SadistNation
i'm pretty sure they are B, cuz i was tabbing some of there stuff one day when i was in B and it was exactly right, but i can't be certain. They are my favorite Deathcore band by far, i love these guys. Fairy Fay and Vicer Exciser are the ****. And yeah, their break downs are awesome, my favorite being the one in Fairy Fay that starts at 2:06. makes me so happy!
But yeah, their lyrics are a bit to be desired, i don't really like them that much, be some of them are awesome

nah, im pretty sure its A dude, well I had to tune to A to jam out with the breakdown typed bits. Anyway, good band.
Not sure if its A

Definitely a lot lower than B
Quote by werty22

Quote by recklessnick

Heres lookin to you
DBS whats your band

And stay gold, do you happen to know about IE industries?
True Family
Stand As One
Yeah, when I said Im not sure I thought it might be lower than A
Quote by werty22

Quote by recklessnick

Heres lookin to you
right now were called knife vs. face but thats the ****tiest name ever and were trying to change it haha.

im actually not sure if were gonna be able to play, were writing new stuff and its taking us a while so well only have like 2 songs and we havent really sold many tickets and the booking guys a dick
Great band, awesome guys. I've played with them/chilled with them numerous times. They're from my town.

And to clear up the guitar argument, they play 7 string guitars in Drop A tuning.
Hmm, I guess it is A after all.

I really want to learn how to play Vicer Exciser if anyone knows how and is willing to make a tab for it. I would myself but Im pretty bogged down with college essays right now.
Quote by werty22

Quote by recklessnick

Heres lookin to you
i can give it a shot, now that i know it's A and not B. and when i get higher gauge strings, ha
Thanks dude.
Quote by werty22

Quote by recklessnick

Heres lookin to you
Quote by DBS_KICKS_ASS
right now were called knife vs. face but thats the ****tiest name ever and were trying to change it haha.

im actually not sure if were gonna be able to play, were writing new stuff and its taking us a while so well only have like 2 songs and we havent really sold many tickets and the booking guys a dick

OMG DOOD QW TOTALLY USED TO TALK ALL THE TIME!!!! FREAKING VIScERA CLOTHING!!!
True Family
Stand As One
DBS my friend michael doyle used to talk to you, i think it was probably over viscera's myspace . and i used to talk toy ou to

ex owner of viscera clothing right hur
True Family
Stand As One
Quote by Gymmeh
AW MAH GAWD.

Go away.

seconded
Quote by werty22

Quote by recklessnick

Heres lookin to you
Quote by likeomgtehtuck!
^Haha yeah man when are you guys getting new **** up?

hopefully tomorrow well finish up our second song and then we may be writing another one or going to record soon, they should be up in the next 2 months sometime i hope.

Quote by Tedalicious
DBS my friend michael doyle used to talk to you, i think it was probably over viscera's myspace . and i used to talk toy ou to

ex owner of viscera clothing right hur

oh sweet, it was probably to one of the other dudes, i dont remember it haha.