I need help picking out my new guitar. My RG550 is a great guitar, but I change tunings a lot and its a bother to take 30 minutes to tune down. So Ive decided to finally buy a new guitar

What Im looking for in a guitar is..
-A fast neck, preferably unfinished.
-Good tuning stability
-Good quality
-Ability to play anything from Children of Bodom, Megadeth, and Cacophony (Maybe some classic rock/blues too.)
-Fixed bridge
-Good pickups (Anything that has a good lead tone and a decent clean tone)
-Mahogany/Alder/Basswood body
-24 Extra Jumbo/Jumbo frets
-25" or 25.5" length

Ive looked into Ibanez SZ's, Carvins, and a Schecter C-1 Classic, if you own one can you give me you opinions? But Im open to other guitars. Thanks

EDIT: Before anyone asks I dont really have a set budget anywhere between 600-1200 is good, but the low priced guitar with great quality is always better
The Gear:
Guitars:
92' Ibanez RG550
Amps:
Crate Palomino v32
Effects:
Metal Muff
Vox V847 Wah
Boss DD-3
Last edited by Cacophony>You at Sep 22, 2007,
ESPs are good. Try an EC-1000 if u can. EMG81/85 pickups would be perfect for ur specs. But if u need some more fret access, then an EX-600 would be good. Exlorer body has excelent acess, and an 81/85 set are great for high-gain metal.
Ive looked at an Ibanez RGA121, it looks pretty nice. But would I need to switch the pickups in it? My RG550 has V1/S1/V2 the neck p/u is ok, but the bridge is a bit muddy..

Also hows the bridge on the RGA?
The Gear:
Guitars:
92' Ibanez RG550
Amps:
Crate Palomino v32
Effects:
Metal Muff
Vox V847 Wah
Boss DD-3
The bridge is great awesome tuning stability and sustain.Pickups should be fine,if not better than the ones in your 550.

People really make Ibanez pickups seem worse than they really are.
Thanks, Ill go to my local guitar shop and try one out there, if they have one in stock.

Btw, how are Schecter necks?
The Gear:
Guitars:
92' Ibanez RG550
Amps:
Crate Palomino v32
Effects:
Metal Muff
Vox V847 Wah
Boss DD-3
It takes you half an hour to retune?

Sweet Jesus. You must be new at it.

EDIT: I think the Ibanez RGA121's are exactly fitting of your description.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Heh. I just got into more down-tuned metal like COB a few weeks ago Ive usually kept it at standard.
The Gear:
Guitars:
92' Ibanez RG550
Amps:
Crate Palomino v32
Effects:
Metal Muff
Vox V847 Wah
Boss DD-3
I got into Carvins by Marty Friedman's and Jason Becker's Carvin back in their Cacophony days. They looked awesome

My only concern about Carvins are their necks. Are they thin like Wizard necks? Or more around ESP necks
The Gear:
Guitars:
92' Ibanez RG550
Amps:
Crate Palomino v32
Effects:
Metal Muff
Vox V847 Wah
Boss DD-3
Schecter Gryphon witha pickup change. trust me. the neck is a little thicker than ibanez's neck, but its unfinished. frets are jumbo. mahogany body. 24 fret. everything you mentioned, but the pickups are average. change to like Air norton/ super distprtion or tone zone or something and youll have yourself the perfect guita ryou need.