does anyone have tabs for this genre?Answer me!!!!!!!!!!
Founder of the "Cool UG members" club PM gabysguitar to join. NO TO FLAMING

CHECK your PRIVATE MESSAGE every 30 minutes and ANSWER them.Is good for your health!COOL!!!!!!!!!
never even heard of it
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by RageAgainst...
never even heard of it

is latin
Founder of the "Cool UG members" club PM gabysguitar to join. NO TO FLAMING

CHECK your PRIVATE MESSAGE every 30 minutes and ANSWER them.Is good for your health!COOL!!!!!!!!!
yes i do.... colombian music....

im from Venezuela so its right next door
Quote by The Madcap
Is this genre some sort of cheap imitation of Bach's style of composing?

Not everything revolves around Classical music, as you may think.

Threadstarter, mis padres son de Colombia y Guatemala, si usted quiere, le puedo ensenar unas cosas que yo se de bachata.
Quote by insideac
Not everything revolves around Classical music, as you may think.
Unfortunately I do not think that. If you look at the genre he described, it's called "Bachata". Not only is the first syllable Johann Sebastian Bach's last name, but Bach also wrote many Tocattas. I thought there could be a relationship between them, seeing as how some genres and artists tend to modernize Baroque music, and Bach in particular.

No, I don't think everything revolves around Classical music. I thought this genre might simply have to do with one of the many composers of the Baroque era.
Quote by The Madcap
Unfortunately I do not think that. If you look at the genre he described, it's called "Bachata". Not only is the first syllable Johann Sebastian Bach's last name, but Bach also wrote many Tocattas. I thought there could be a relationship between them, seeing as how some genres and artists tend to modernize Baroque music, and Bach in particular.

No, I don't think everything revolves around Classical music. I thought this genre might simply have to do with one of the many composers of the Baroque era.

Sorry for sounding fresh. I just thought you meant it in an offensive way.
From Wikipedia

"Bachata, a form of music and dance that originated in the countryside and the rural neighborhoods of Dominican Republic. Its subjects are often romantic; especially prevalent are tales of heartbreak and sadness. In fact, the original term used to name the genre was "amargue" ("bitterness," or "bitter music"), until the rather ambiguous (and mood-neutral) term bachata became popular. It has been compared to the blues."