ok so I got the guitar swinging bit down and now here is the problem. I have a shure wireless system that I need to strap to me. and when I put it around the middle of my back it is fine, until I do a guitar flip and get a nasty cut on my neck and the system thing falls to the ground. where do you recommend hooking it so it wont interfere. and please dont say, " then dont do a flip. The reason I am doing a flip is because we r having a music fest at school and all the people r good but they just stand there and me and my band want to stand out. thank you
umm i suggest when you are going to do a flip u detach the system, flip then plug in?
maybe between songs?

also, make sure u have strap locks.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
You could try putting it closer to the lower strap button. I don't really know. Personally I'm to much of a chicken-**** to try spinning even my cheapest guitars.
My buddy took off the enclosure did a wee bit of routing and got his wireless system to fit in his guitar.
yeah, cause closer to the strap button would still wack u in the face i think.

putting it in the guitar is a great freaking idea. LAF! i think i can do that with the cavity i routed in my epi. sweet.

^and putting it on the front of the guitar still doesnt mean it wont fly off, plus then u cant play it right before anyway, so i think better off pulling the plug to the transmitter.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Do it jenny.

You know dave will give in if you post yourself on youtube with over done hair doing guitar flips every break in the song.
Quote by Cofflecakes
Buy a bag for it that slides on your strap, or just duct tape it on.

+1 to the duct tape. Just stick it on!!
duct tape, u can do everything with it, do it!

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
Quote by Cofflecakes
Buy a bag for it that slides on your strap, or just duct tape it on.

did you even read the thread
Yes, I obviously did. Paraphrasing, your getting hit with your wireless pack when you do guitar swings?
its on the strap but when i swing it it is still on the strap but it hurts me
You need it strapped on the outside, so, have it taped on the strap directly above the strap lock/button at the base of your guitar, so it's seems as if it's attached to your guitar. I don't have a digicam, so I can't show you. If you've got it taped on right, theres no reason it should hit you. If it does, then your also getting hit in the head by the body, so the scratch should be the least of your concern. If never gotten scratched or had it come lose with it mounted there.

Or, wear a polo shirt.