I just drank a lot of juice. Not made juice. Straight frozen juice, except it was melted. And now I don't feel good. Am I gonna be like diabetic or whatever?

Or will doing a barrel roll solve all my problems?
*shrugs* Who knows...your appendix might explode but you're gonna be a-okay
Oh noes!
If you are going to die, tell us before you do. I hate cliffhangers.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Who was that about 5 or 6 posts up?!?!

And, im sure you'll be fine. I don't think it's possible to get diabetes in one juice drinking session.
Oh ****, it's a guy, look at the crotch grab...and metal_claw, no one cares about my juice problem thanks to you.
Meh, life goes on.
A clever ruse! That picture is heavily photoshopped.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by Duval67
Oh ****, it's a guy, look at the crotch grab...and metal_claw, no one cares about my juice problem thanks to you.
Meh, life goes on.

Oh, I'm sorry.

I demand pics from a normal angle.

EDIT: By the way, how is this related to juice? I think you might have mistaken the thread title for a euphemism.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by Metal claw
Some men choose to build rocket ships and explore outer space. We on the other hand, choose to explore the full potential of our genitals.

Quote by Diet_coke_head
The same way that Jesus knows you play with yourself at night.
Am I that baked or does someone keep posting a pic of some girl from an odd angle?

What does that have to do with juice?

Will the threadstarter ever get his question answered?

Where am I?

These questions and more will be answered......right after these messages from our sponsors.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Duval67
I feel sick

You illness has taken a backseat to Metal Claws pictures. Sorry.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
If this is a girl, she's smokin' hot.

If it's a guy...I'm praying out the gay.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by old_testis

Bravo, you actually saved her old pictures. (My collection got deleted)

Quote by dudetheman
Am I that baked or does someone keep posting a pic of some girl from an odd angle?

What does that have to do with juice?

Will the threadstarter ever get his question answered?

Where am I?

These questions and more will be answered......right after these messages from our sponsors.

In an infinitely large universe or a universe that covers an infinite stretch of time (i.e. the universe has always been around and will always be around, but might be limited in size), it's not a question whether thing can happen. Everything WILL happen, because it's an infinitely large universe. That means that somewhere out in the universe, something nonsensical is happening and it doesn't need any reasons whatsoever. This forum post may be one of those nonsensical things in the universe.

EDIT: By the way, I think she looks boring. Not hot at all. What's hot about a girl that tries to look non-human in ways of makeup, hair dyes and whatnot? If I wanted children, I wouldn't want her genes in them.
I'm a communist. Really.
.....Please, who is that girl, why are you posting her here, and why aren't there any girls that hot at my school?!??!??!!
Quote by Raziel2p
In an infinitely large universe or a universe that covers an infinite stretch of time (i.e. the universe has always been around and will always be around, but might be limited in size), it's not a question whether thing can happen. Everything WILL happen, because it's an infinitely large universe. That means that somewhere out in the universe, something nonsensical is happening and it doesn't need any reasons whatsoever. This forum post may be one of those nonsensical things in the universe.

I like you, you make me think I might be able to think. I want to be your friend. <.<
Quote by Metal claw

fuck you i bet she has a penis
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
Quote by Metal claw
Bravo, you actually saved her old pictures. (My collection got deleted)

Correct, I did.
Quote by Metal claw
Some men choose to build rocket ships and explore outer space. We on the other hand, choose to explore the full potential of our genitals.

Quote by Diet_coke_head
The same way that Jesus knows you play with yourself at night.
Quote by Eminored
I like you, you make me think I might be able to think. I want to be your friend. <.<

Don't tell anyone, but the trick is reading boring books. After a while they're not so boring after all.

Of course, imagine how boring I must be in real life...
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by Raziel2p

Holy balls that's awesome.

And I think it's that girl who is really a guy.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
GODDAMNIT! Will someone just say whether that girl is really a girl or not?

My fapping hand is so confused
Quote by Metal claw
You're gonna be fine.

Good god. If she washed off half that makeup, she would be hot as hell.
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
Quote by piratemetalhead
.....Please, who is that girl, why are you posting her here, and why aren't there any girls that hot at my school?!??!??!!

Because it's a guy.
Quote by Sabu
Because it's a guy.

If it is that is the hottest guy I have ever seen in my life.
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.