My friend just showed me a program that fixes your registry, but if you've edited, it does not put it back to default, thats the good thing. It found 2360 problems on mine.

Here is the download link: http://www.pctools.com/registry-mechanic/

Here is an account that you can use instead of paying for it:

Name: Giovanni Arocho
Code: BFDF-D4A4-6FE8-58A9-534C-7BB2-111C-C93B

Please don't flame, Just trying to help out.
Right. Honestly, in the computer world, the rule is people find their own damned software. Mostly because anyone posting threads like this could potentially be posting a virus. Not saying your link is a virus, just saying I won't take the word of someone I don't know in real life for it.
I'm a communist. Really.
yep registry mechanic is great but along with it check out ccleaner it cleans out alot of crap and helps improve performance of your pc and its free.
Quote by bigevil89
yep registry mechanic is great but along with it check out ccleaner it cleans out alot of crap and helps improve performance of your pc and its free.

My sister has that, is that just the trial version?

And for the people that don't trust it, its from the companies web site, how can it be a virus?
*reported*
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
ESP LTD MH-400
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox AD30VT
Zoom G2.1u
the best way to scan and fix your registry is to poop out turtles and throw them at the great wall of china,therfore the turtles eventually by the time they become teenagers,since being in china,will become turtles with karate skills and talk,they will be labled mutants by "the man" and then they will take out these so called viruses

that is why Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles exsist
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
Last edited by Henry Polfave at Sep 22, 2007,
Quote by Six_String_King
Does anyone recommended Norton, or should I just stick with AVG?

nortons is shit.
Quote by Six_String_King
My sister has that, is that just the trial version?

And for the people that don't trust it, its from the companies web site, how can it be a virus?

Ccleaner is completely free and works great

Quote by evan1234567
nortons is ****.

+1 , norton and anything related sucks and is a resource hog, avg free does to job well and uses a lot less memory than norton