Ahhhhh Shut The F*ck up now.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
...do you guys have christian metlcore?

I didn't think so.

Edit: lol I thought this was a different thread-maker. Yeah, stfu.
What a dumbass.... seriousley I hate you!!!
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by Kankuro
Someones getting banned tonight. >_<

Yup.
You may have a 10 x 10 stack of marshalls and i may only have one, but mine goes to 11.... Beat that
Quote by Kankuro
Someones getting banned tonight. >_<

whats with the love list, just curious?
i hope u burn in hell!
RIG

Marshall MG 50DFX
Fender Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Standered
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Yamaha APX5A
RP 350
Quote by metalisbest
What a dumbass.... seriousley I hate you!!!

man so much hate,
if its so bad dont read it
Why do you like Jews? They run the economy, have a big secret underground lair from which they oppress the world, and like to barbecue Palestinians for fun. Also, Hannukah is actually a festival where they eat Christian babies.

It's true.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
This thread just confused the hell outta me.
Interested in Japan? Join the Club. PM me or Kurt-Corgan.
Quote by PieceOfMind666

Haha, that was an epic pic battle. you are a worthy opponent

man yall are really harsh but for real this time i am gone i was just trying to heal old wounds but oh well thx for occupying me for 20 minuets before my gig =]
bye bye now
Quote by Ryan0811
whats with the love list, just curious?

A list of muh compadres.
666 BRO
Quote by Ryan0811
man so much hate,
if its so bad dont read it

Let me guess.... Your twelve years old and you just watched Borat?
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Can't we pick on rappers? They're SO much more annoying always grabbing their little steriod shrunken balls and talking in some language that's harder to understand than that Mexican guy at Walmart.

Jewish people do neither and I like yam-ick-a's....please excuse my cultural stupidity but I figured that if I spell it like that, everybody knows what I'm talking about.
I'm Jewish. Your a real asshole. But I guess I can pretty much plow down your trailer park and build an industry in about 20 years from now, since I'm gonna be rich, you'r gonna be a drunken fat guy on welfare.

that is why we hate the Jew.

jf.
i have other, more twisted reasons for disliking Jews. i don't have special hatred reserved for them tho.
im actually more angry at people who defend the Jews, saying that their innocent. we are all trash in eyes of Allah (jk).
honesty, if there is a God, mass extermination of humanity is justified by the will of perfection. so we all be screwed when the zombies destroy the east coast and a resistance force is placed around the 505.

this topic shall now be about whether you hate zombies or Jews more.
*discuss*
Quote by IcePh0enix
...do you guys have christian metlcore?

I didn't think so.

Edit: lol I thought this was a different thread-maker. Yeah, stfu.

Jewcore
Quote by Kankuro
A list of muh compadres.

can i be on your love list?
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

LETS HEADBANG TO METAL!

If you give a mouse a cookie,satan will get angry
well zombies and jews

both have advantages and disadvantages

a zombie can eat a jew

but a jew can always kill a zombie by over charging them in a jewlery store.. or throwing their humongous bag of jew gold at the zombie
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
holy crap!
i just saw my dumbass crackhead friend on TV!
he's going back to the state pen.
lol
yes.
I must continue my mantra of Jew versus zombie.
This is hilarious..
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein