Haha, I've seen so many of these threads that are "what songs to play for girls" type things. There don't seem to be any for what songs a girl can play for a guy. I suppose it doesn't work the same way in reverse like this, but it's worth finding out...lol.

(Seriously, though, what is more important if a guy is going to play guitar in this regard is if the song is unique and not something that gives a "well, anybody would could do that one." This is not to say that a basic song isn't good, but a less mainstream basic song would be best! )

Anyways, suggestions suggestions? If you were going to hear a fit chick play the guitar for you, what would you want played? (Or does that go against your manliness? :P)
There are no women on the internet. Men are men. Women are men. Children are the FBI.

lol but seriously...

I don't know any good acoustic songs with a girl singer, so I can't help you
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Honestly, I'm a guy and if a girl played Autumns Monologue by From Autumn To Ashes, i would drop my pants soooo quickly.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
There are no women on the internet. Men are men. Women are men. Children are the FBI.

lol

edit: n sigged
i can tell you why...

most guys would want some metal. play them some metallica and megadeth and theyll love you. good luck with that
pay me the same amount and ill give you better head than an amp ever could.

Quote by mdawg24
My bad, headbanger had it.
I suck

Quote by faultyy
(sp) means to use super powers
i dont think you hear "what song should girls play" because guys dont have to be "won over".
guys play songs to girls to win them over. guys already want to have sex.
Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?
play me little wing, or the wind cries mary and i'll melt like animal fat...or butter, w/e.
Quote by quincy514
Dave Matthews Band. I guess they're talented, but I find that every one of their fans seems to be a big tool with a popped collar and backwards Polo hat.

YES!!!
Quote by yurfinlfntsy

lol but seriously...

I don't know any good acoustic songs with a girl singer, so I can't help you

sigged lol

EDIT: Dammit beaten too it
Thinking about it, there aren't that many songs written specifically for girls to play for guys.

Women need to start picking up guitars and start writing epic songs to play for guys.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
I'd put the guitar down, and walk away at a brisk pace. If I think a guy is handsome, I belive it's time for me to go home....
It worked on me in the past, so...

If a girl plays and sings Cannon Ball by Damien Rice to me, I melt, and I'm theirs
My God, it's full of stars!
if a girl play sweet chld o mine in front of me naked and rocking her head up and down and with the bouncing boobs

that will be great...
every man guitarist would like that
lawl
this is a funny thread heheheh
If you want to hear a serious answer:
Play 'nothing else matters' from metallica or, if you can sing well, something from nora jones...
that would impress me, even if you don't play naked...^^
*pulls out guitar*

Listen Jon, listen!

*insert cannon ball here*

Oh and by the way

Olddddddddddd!

I'd dig a girl that could play the guitar. If she owned my ass at it even better. A chick strumming chords = blehhhh
any flyleaf song would impress me.

and i agree with the whole, women should start writing epic songs for guys thing.
But there's no sense crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

to get away from all the silly comments and suggestions in this thread.

1. Guys already want to have sex, If a chick can play a guitar then I'm usually impressed and makes me pay a bit more attention. Just play something cool, anything cool, whatever....

2. If your really struggling to get his pants off or you just want to play something cool for him... Well **** her Gently - Tenacious D, change the lyrics slightly to make it him instead of her etc and I'd be hooked. I'd also laugh pretty damn hard. Nothing better than a chick with a sense of humour who can also play guitar
I can't think of any song names apart from 'Iris' by teh Goo Goo Dolls, but most Irish Folk songs have beautiful singing.
well you would have to do some shredding to impress me for guys arent sensitive to those lovey songs lol...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
crazy on you - heart (mainly for the intro)
"My choice is what I choose to do,
And if I'm causing no harm, it shouldn't bother you."
- Ben Harper 'burn one down'
Play some FHG by Tenacious D, perfect song for a guy.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Quote by DumbKim
if a girl play sweet chld o mine in front of me naked and rocking her head up and down and with the bouncing boobs

that will be great...
every man guitarist would like that
lawl
this is a funny thread heheheh

lmao tis true!

but i dunno. Maybe my immortal by evanescence? ive never been won over by a girl playing guitar though so im not sure really lol.
Quote by rebelmidget
your pubes are like the amazon rainforest and your body is planet earth. trim a little here and there and your life will be more comfortable
but cut down the whole damn forest and mother nature is going to cut you

anything, girls who play guitar, unless there all mainstream "veronicas" n crap,
are insanely awesome, and hot!

if your gonna be singing, depending on what he likes, to play something like nothing else matters by metallica

if your not singing, then id say pretty much anything that sounds good
Don't Fear The Reaper.

Any man who doesn't enjoy that song immensely is not actually a man.

/thread.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
ive got it.............."when i think about you i touch myself" i cant remmember who sings it i think its cindy crawford or something but if a chick sung that song it would be the shiz.
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
Quote by davo_333
ive got it.............."when i think about you i touch myself" i cant remmember who sings it i think its cindy crawford or something but if a chick sung that song it would be the shiz.

Lmfao!!!

The DiVinyls

Hawt...
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
^^ yeh thanks for the correction
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
Quote by thecameronator
anything, girls who play guitar, unless there all mainstream "veronicas" n crap,
are insanely awesome, and hot!

if your gonna be singing, depending on what he likes, to play something like nothing else matters by metallica

if your not singing, then id say pretty much anything that sounds good

Or Fade to Black!
jeeez you dont need a guitar to try to get to a guy,
hit the first string then say " im easy"
BAM. you got him
(results vary depending on your "physical features"
Alright so, looks like I'm the first chick to respond...
When my ex and I were going out, the first song I ever played for him was "Hands Down" and he seemed to like it because everytime we came to my house he'd ask me to play him something and it usually turned out to be a gongshow. I started playing and singing "Asshole" by Dennis Leary and he seemed to like that one too haha its a pretty good song.
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
If a female guitarist who wasnt my best friend played me something GOOD I'd be won over (my best friends a girl and plays good music but i'm not gonna **** her, best friend ya'know? )