10 67%
no it was bad
1 7%
I didn't see it?
4 27%
Voters: 15.
Did you enjoy it?

I sure in the hell did!

And if you liked it what did you like about it or hate about the preformance?

Tell your highlight of the show to if you want?

For me was when the bassist started off peace sells...he looked like he won 3000000000000 dalllors that was his moment!! ,Man I Loved it .

And did Dave not ****ing rule that HOLY WARS SOLO!!!

This is not a thread about ifyousaw them in the past,it is about the streamed live show
Last edited by Dyingpuppy at Sep 22, 2007,
I didn't watch it....but I saw them with Black Sabbath/Dio back in June? It was one of the best concerts I've seen, so I'm guessing it was pretty good.
I enjoyed what I saw, I stopped watching after A Tout Le Monde, I wanted to save the rest of the show for tomorrow, when I actually see them
Quote by TnT~55
I didn't watch it....but I saw them with Black Sabbath/Dio back in June? It was one of the best concerts I've seen, so I'm guessing it was pretty good.

yeah i saw them with heaven and hell too.. they overshadowed heaven and hell.. most of the ppl were there for megadeth

dave mustaine is my god.. and chris poland is my jesus
I miss the old, drugged up dave that was like

"**** everybody, were going to make the hardest, heaviest, meanest and most aggressive metal on the ****ing planet" *collapses from OD*

now those were the days, those shows were intense
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
yeah i saw them with heaven and hell too.. they overshadowed heaven and hell.. most of the ppl were there for megadeth

dave mustaine is my god.. and chris poland is my jesus

READ THE FCUKING THREAD.

Plus the words in red.
I wish they would have played Freebird, that would have been epic.

Freebird by Megadeth
Quote by kidsthesedays
i often have urges to throw things at walls. and kick toddlers. i'm pretty sure that without the moral/legal/ethical ramifications, kicking a toddler like a football would be the most entertaining thing in the world.

its was great and i can go to sleep happy!

megadeth is the best band evar!!!!(along with coheed and cambria of course!)
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating