Are their any people who prefer pretty or cute chicks over gratuitously "hot" women? Like...her
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.jadea.ca/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/headshot.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.jadea.ca/%3Fpage_id%3D6&h=450&w=600&sz=51&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=JPmwOMbNknXDeM:&tbnh=101&tbnw=135&prev=/images%3Fq%3DJadea%2BKelly%26svnum%3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1B2DVFC_enUS215US215%26sa%3DN
I mean, I'm a guy. I jack off to women like that, mostly on a nightly basis...but, pretty women are just nice on the eyes to look at, you know?
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Cute/Pretty > Hot
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Doolittle
Cute Chix FTW

agreed
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
yea.
Vala: 1987 Stratocaster Plus
Dargie: MM Stingray 5 HS Dargie Delight 1 of 15
Buttercream (for now): Stingray 4 HH ltd. 2005 Buttercream
Rose: Bongo 5 HH Fretless Candy Apple Red

Dargie Delight Aholic of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
I concur.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Yeah, I do.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
cute/pretty>hot

my friends tell me im ****ed up =] but im like nah:P
god damn your sig!^

EDIT: to killthekingx

but to TS, i totally agree, pretty/cute can be a whole lot better to look at than hot.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

member number five of the Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

creator/owner of the yankees fans group
she's cute, but at first the black white picture doesnt do her justice. the others seemed to display her overall "cuteness" much better. my 2 cents.
I don't think the chick you posted is all that pretty... idk, maybe she just doesn't photograph well. anyway, yes, pretty girls are the greatest.
Yeah I agree too man, chicks with like perfect everything are the ones that are stuck up.
Cute is awesome, to me, "Hot" isn't that great, but Cute/Pretty is always something special.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Agree 100%. Like Mila Kunis (Jackie from That 70's Show for those of you who dont know)

and uhh Lilly Evangeline (Kate from Lost)

and Morgan Webb from X-Play on G4 that Oliva girl from Attack of the Show, also on G4..

and yeah.. many more.. not enough time to list them all, and im sure you all dont wanna hear/read about all the women I think are pretty/cute or whatever..
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
Quote by redhawk1029
Agree 100%. Like Mila Kunis (Jackie from That 70's Show for those of you who dont know)

and uhh Lilly Evangeline (Kate from Lost)

and Morgan Webb from X-Play on G4 that Oliva girl from Attack of the Show, also on G4..

and yeah.. many more.. not enough time to list them all, and im sure you all dont wanna hear/read about all the women I think are pretty/cute or whatever..

My friend calls me morgan man-jaw....
Poor girl.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!

she is so hot

and killthekingx i hope you burn in hell for your sig :P
Eh... Mila is kinda like.. border line hot.. sometimes she can look ****n hot, other times.. not so much, but still have that Girl Next Door look, ya kno? Too bad she dates that Macaulay Culkin guy.. dude looks like he has some sort of disease.. lucky disease ridden lookin bastard..
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
Quote by redhawk1029
Eh... Mila is kinda like.. border line hot.. sometimes she can look ****n hot, other times.. not so much, but still have that Girl Next Door look, ya kno? Too bad she dates that Macaulay Culkin guy.. dude looks like he has some sort of disease.. lucky disease ridden lookin bastard..

The home alone kid? I thought he was Michael Jacksons bitch
Cute/pretty > Hot
Guess cos you just dont get sick of looking at them
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Spitz13
she is so hot

and killthekingx i hope you burn in hell for your sig :P

+1

I hate you killthekingx

send me the code for that site. I want to piss my friend off as a joke
Last edited by British_Steal at Sep 23, 2007,
i do..

EDIT: except that chick in your link. Thats not a very good example...
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Quote by killthekingx
Yes, but not the one you posted.

That chick from paramore ftw.

yea hayley is really pretty
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Cute/pretty over hot. It's more...real? It's more fun to be with the cuter ones. Because they flirt best, and it overall feels better and more real.

Nothing wrong with hot women, some of them are really nice, I just prefer cute/pretty.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
I think that most men would agree that cute or pretty is more attractive than "hot". Just as I think that most men would prefer a more voluptuous woman with some nice hips and arse etc rather than a skinny 'size zero'.

Opinions change with age I think, and the hot, skinny girls are usually more of a fantasy for the 14 year old randy lad brigade.
There is poetry in despair.
for sure cute chicks are always better =) i love em
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Both. Making a hot women think she's hot just increases her ego.

Don't put them on a pedestal. This is why I love women in general.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Kankuro

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II