Im sorry if this has already been done.Mine would have to be the killing in the name by rage against the machine,stairway to heaven led zeppelin,chop suey system of a down,master of puppets metallica or fade to black metallica.
RATM i can understand but not the others. My favorites are Tom Sawyer by Rush, Karn Evil 9 by ELP, and last but not least, What I Got by Sublime.
Quote by Kankuro

Lulz

hahah i have a feeling that will become huge.....
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by andy_thomas
hahah i have a feeling that will become huge.....

I hope not..

It is for Kankuro and I's use only.

or, I guess other people can use it too...
^ I was going to say the same thing. It was for me and you only, but I suppose... ...
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
^ I was going to say the same thing. It was for me and you only, but I suppose... ...

what about HawkaLuigi didnt he make it??
Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?
Quote by evan1234567
im gonna resize it, so it isnt so big and obnoxious.

Good call...*resizes*

Z-Edit: Ta daaaaa

Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Sep 22, 2007,
Quote by SeveralSpecies
RATM i can understand but not the others. My favorites are Tom Sawyer by Rush, Karn Evil 9 by ELP, and last but not least, What I Got by Sublime.

All of Karn Evil 9 or just the single version? (First Impression: Pt. 2)

Mine would probably have Dazed and Confused by Zeppelin, Octavarium by Dream Theater, Garden of Dreams by The Flower Kings, and Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by Incesticide
what about HawkaLuigi didnt he make it??

Yeah, but I claimed it, therefore I win.
666 BRO
Quote by Doodleface
All of Karn Evil 9 or just the single version? (First Impression: Pt. 2)

Mine would probably have Dazed and Confused by Zeppelin, Octavarium by Dream Theater, Garden of Dreams by The Flower Kings, and Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria.

Definately all of it from Brain Salad Surgery. The opening piano piece is amazing.
She's cute. Cute enough to not need a retarded camera angle / shopped picture to look remotely attractive.

Kudos to her whoever she is.
this is a very biased list. It all depends on who your favorite bands are. I would say, not in this order, Stairway to heaven, sweet child o' mine, Killing in the name, Hey joe, and Smells like teen spirit.
Deacon of the Church of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Member of Slashism, the worship of Saul Hudson himself, PM slash's_#1_fan to join

Member #34 of the John Frusciante and RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS UG fanclub
PM IpodInaBottle to join
LOL at stairway. Good song, but really, c'mon.

I love radio by alkaline trio, and The Final Cut by Coheed. Especially when they play it live.
Nikolas
Quote by Angry-Mares
She's cute. Cute enough to not need a retarded camera angle / shopped picture to look remotely attractive.

Kudos to her whoever she is.

Apparently cute enough to make the "LOL WUT" seal of approval.
666 BRO
that song by that guy??... i cant remember what his name was, he had dark hair..you know him??..