Hello all,

Yes, I'm reviving this thread since I got an extension on this assignment.

So what I need to do is (in French) make a collage that I draw myself with pictures and words defining myself. What I'm asking from you is a personality-related suggestion, or possible hobbies that I could have. As of now, I have drawn and described a book, the intro riff to Smoke On the Water, a paper with doodles on it, a couch, and a hamburger, all revolving around my name. So I need a minimum of 5 more things to draw/describe along with examples representing those.

Thanks for the help I expect.
hold on. you made a homework help thread on a saturday night? dude even whilst grounded i dont make homework threads on saturday nights. you make those late sunday/ early monday morning.

edit: put a penar pic on there, it pertains to everyone.
Quote by GMoney4PREZ
hold on. you made a homework help thread on a saturday night? dude even whilst grounded i dont make homework threads on saturday nights. you make those late sunday/ early monday morning.

lmao, good observation, but I'm busy tomorrow with guests and won't have enough time to spontaneously create inspiration or ideas until the middle of the night. Good enough?
Quote by evan1234567

dont overuse it in the first 20 minutes.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
A barrel, some icy hot, and a pear. This signifies the time you spend in The Pit.
yeah thats what happened with the pear. someone posted it, and everyone was like "OMG!!!!11!!! i needz ta post teh pear!!!11!!1!!"
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Quote by SkyValley
A barrel, some icy hot, and a pear. This signifies the time you spend in The Pit.

If only SOMEONE in my class had any idea what I would be reffering to...
They need to make a meme that's a bit harder to use. That way it only gets posted like once a week, but when it does it's really appropriate and everyone's like "aha, nice!"
Quote by SkyValley
They need to make a meme that's a bit harder to use. That way it only gets posted like once a week, but when it does it's really appropriate and everyone's like "aha, nice!"

I agree, not just because it's my thread, but because I gave rational explanation for what I did and why I did it.

evan1234567 can suck my dick for such a bad call
Don't forget, the monkey is in the tree. Eddie Izzard FTW.
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
Quote by AngelOfHatred
Omfg f*** off. That one isn't even funny.

you N00B!
Quote by alteredstates

Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Don't forget, the monkey is in the tree. Eddie Izzard FTW.

Mais, la souris est en dessous la table, le chat est sur la chaise et le singe est … est … le singe est disparu!