Ok I'm looking for a guitar for me, I play metal and I have only $590 to spend (it has to have a floyd rose too).So What i'm asking is can you tell me or show me a good metal guitar that is a Jackson,ESP,or Dean?
any esp will do. try to get one used. I got my h-1000 with seymore duncan's for $400 from Guitar center
jackson dk2m dinky... its perfect for metal, i think its like 630 though, but its definitely worth those extra few dollars trust me
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
what's your amp?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
what's your amp?

a spider 3 15 watts and i know that your going to say get a better amp but i can't cause i can't make alot of noise in the house so the 15 watts is prefect for me and i'm asking for guitar not an amp.
Try a Roland Cube 15x maybe? You could also try the 30w one, it has a power squeeze feature that compresses it to 2w while still maintaining good tone.
The esp ltd m200 fm looks good too, it cost 400$ in the usa i think.It got emgs, floyd rose, locking tuners(obviously) 24 frets and neck thru constuction.
can you get a jackson pro series for that amount of money? i'd go with either that, ibanez s470/320 or washburn x40pro, depending on budget and availability. the ibanez could use a pickup swap.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?