I dont think this is in the right forum but ill shoot anyway. Does anyone know what pickups you use and when you change for the song sweet child o mine by guns n roses?
Thanx in advance
assuming you mean the solo, neck humbucker for the first bit, and then when the wah kicks in switch to the bridge (though with a wah you could probably stick with the neck the whole time).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
no i mean like the pickup selector. What does it start on and when do u change it cuz i saw on youtube when people play it they change the pickup alot. and i mean 4 the whole song
Quote by iron_maiden97
no i mean like the pickup selector. What does it start on and when do u change it cuz i saw on youtube when people play it they change the pickup alot. and i mean 4 the whole song

Pickup choice is a personal thing - you change whenever you feel like it. But yeah, Dave just told you
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
eh for the rhythm i'd just use the bridge pickup. But yeah, other than that i basically told you.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?