heres the plan. imma startin to get my drink on.

i want 5 paragraph topics, and i will write one after every glass of beer. so first five i will do. thanks bois......

anyways so i write one paraagraph adn then you guys wathc my stupidity rise. ive already had one and a ahlf. so ill write one now
all this wierdo lol wut stuff. its ****ing great. pears are ****ing awesome. like wow. who comes up with this ****? i wanna see a ****in pear, with jennifer anistons head in her nouth. then id be like "lol wut?" and then id laugh. like a mongrel. lol wut? losers.

k that was after one.
Well, get on with it! You probably should have started with the first paragraph, as UG has a tendency to generally dislike waiting.

EDIT: Oh my timing is bad, and you seem like a lightweight.
Nikolas
hahah man the drunk topic is hot tonight.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
Well, get on with it! You probably should have started with the first paragraph, as UG has a tendency to generally dislike waiting.

EDIT: Oh my timing is bad, and you seem like a lightweight.

middle of the road, im just wierd like that sometimes.
Quote by KiErAn123
middle of the road, im just wierd like that sometimes.

Fair enough. But don't ask for something to talk about, just rant.
Nikolas
speaking of ****ing jennifer aniston, i wanst to to **** monica. specially with her wierd al hair. LOL.(wut?) like friends rules. siendfeldd. frasier........................................................................................married with children. (lol wut?) and kfc and a pizza hut, a pizza hut, a pizza hut, kfc and a pizza hut a mcdonalds, tooo

k this is after 5 or 6
I suggest you keep drinking until you start giving away personal information such as credit card and social security numbers.
Nikolas
it looks like your faking it and trying to hard. No offense
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
I suggest you keep drinking until you start giving away personal information such as credit card and social security numbers.

Yeah.. *gets out notebook and pen*

*waits*
Quote by Henry Polfave
it looks like your faking it and trying to hard. No offense

well sorry to dissapoint. i suppose//
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Phail.

Plus, you've been beaten to it. (And you're also using the link from my account )

+1 Only the elite may use it. Although try to refrain from it. Dreadnought is on to us.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
+1 Only the elite may use it. Although try to refrain from it. Dreadnought is on to us.

Uh oh.. Better take the advice, I don't want to get the hurt put on me by Dreadnought .
Necrophagist+1.5 Beer+Anthropology Homework=GANDALF WAS AN ANTHROPOLOGIST STUDYING THE CULTURE OF HOBBITS
Cybershark of the Maximals Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
^that's gotta be the best homework i've ever seen.

do the next parahraph on lord of the rings

I would, but I'm a loser who actually cares about his grades.
Cybershark of the Maximals Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!