Page 1 of 3
So there's this kid who's younger than me at University, he's overweight, he has about 5 guns, he never has had a girlfriend, he's a sociopath. So a while ago he punched me in the face, I let it slide because he said he was just play fighting. I train in Martial Arts and I'm in pretty good shape and in any physical altercation I'd be able to basically kill him if I wanted to, but that's not why I train, it's more for peace of mind. About a year ago he told me he is looking for someone to kill. Today he threw a rock or something hard at my face and told me he's coming for me and did the throat slit sign. Anyways, this would all be funny if it were a joke but he is absolutely insane, sometimes he'll do nazi salutes in the road to see if someone will hit him and things like that. I'm pretty sure this guy is going to try and shoot me and there's nothing the police will do as there's no evidence that he threatened me, my friends say I need to calm down but I really think this guy is going to be a serial killer, I'm padlocking my door and sleeping with a knife but really I am out of ideas here. I'd beat the crap out of him but that will only accelerate the process. Basically my question is how do I discourage a psycho from hating me, I've never even talked to the guy.
Hmm, I would confront him about it and scare the crap out of him.

As in beat him to the edge of his life.

Literally.

Don't pity fools.
My God, it's full of stars!
**is being to lazy to read that and is resisting using the x/taluha "lol wut" picture**
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Give him Donuts
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
i dont know dude. reading that made my mind race, i feel so bad for you. i dont know what to say.
some people are just jerks, i say what dreadnought say.. beat him without mercy till the edge of his life
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
get him first!!
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Or you could just go to the police and try to get a cop to check up on your house.
mmmm.... i would say confront im in a momment that youre shure he doesnt carrie a gun... and if he keeps the crap after talking to him... do as DREADNOUGHT say...
yeah beat him up, that'll solve it

lol
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by SkyValley
Throw a flash bang at him and escape out the back door.
Since flash bangs are so easy to come by...

To the threadstarter, if I were you, I'd just get a gun.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Quote by evan1234567
mhm. dont want it to turn into the pear do we?

Not exactly, it's because Dreadnought scares me, and I don't feel like being pwnz0red.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
Ok, I'll stop posting it.

I say we wait.. for now.

When the time comes, we'll know what to do.
well if you basically beat the living **** outta him he will want to kill you more but if you dont he may try to kill you.... your in quite the quagmire.... id say alert like police or whomever.. if someone is like that n you tell them that you think they might actually kill you they can prolly do something about it... otherwise id say maybe keep your distance from the guy if you can...
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by Ferrets!

but it works everytime...
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
i could have sworn it was gonna say, i got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said your moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air.......... umm, tell a teacher,adult, comit a crime so he cant kill you in jail?
If this were any normal situation I'd beat the living piss out of this kid, someone threatens to harm me and does so on 2 occasions, I'd straighten him out, and he'd deserve. The thing is it won't straighten him out or scare him, he will only come faster so my only option is to make sure he doesn't have the chance but there's no way I could do that. Funny thing too is he is an idiot in the way that he will never contribute to society and I'm trying to be a research psychologist to help people with mental illness, kind of ironic if I get taken out by a loony.
Quote by Dreadnought
Hmm, I would confront him about it and scare the crap out of him.

As in beat him to the edge of his life.

Literally.

Don't pity fools.

Listen to Mr.T
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
Quote by Ferrets!

yeah, let more kids play with guns...

How do I get out of a problem ? Some guy is calling me fatbelly..

GET A GUN !!1
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
seriously beat him within an inch of death seems like your only choice to me...

talking to him wouldnt work, getting authorities involved wouldnt work, killing him would just be overreacting (plus jail time yaknow) so you gotta do what you gotta do
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
You need to show this f***ker who is the owner and who is the bitch. Don't give him the satisfaction of frightening you. I'm all in favor of Dreadnought's idea. You need to send the message that if he messes with you, then he will suffer to his last breath. I'm not saying that you should slay him, I'm merely stating that you need to teach this psycho that randomly wanting to kill guys is NOT KOOL. there's my $0.02, take it or leave it.
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
Normal answer: Be sensible and tell people at the University about the harassment and get the police involved to see if they can get him to stop.

Pit answer: Make friends with him, then invite him out to go shooting with you. When he's busy reloading his gun, beat him over the head with a shovel and hide the body where even Gil Grissom can't find it.

G'luck
give him a snickers candy bar so when he goes on a rampage he'll see you and say thanks for the candy
points for anyone who gets that
Quote by Garret.
Give him Donuts

hahaha

seriously dude DONT beat the **** outta him, that will just piss him off even more, just get any evidence at all, record his crazy self or somethin, hide a tape recorder in ur pocket or sumthin, go up to him ask him why the hell he wants to kill u and bam u got his ass on tape...u know thats how they do it in the movies n stuff
Well first of all don't kill him?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by rtbsmgsmf
give him a snickers candy bar so when he goes on a rampage he'll see you and say thanks for the candy

"He is shapes"
Quote by rtbsmgsmf

"thanks for the candy!!!"
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
Quote by FutureforChange
"He is shapes"

+1 point to FutureforChange
Uhh... some good advice here, I still think I'm screwed. I've told people at the University and everyone thinks I'm over reacting but I really don't think so, this kids gonna pull another Georgia Tech. Trust me, if I try scaring him he won't react normally, this is not a normal human being here. I guess if I don't post here for a really long time you guys should look for news about a shooting at the University of Saskatchewan and you'll know what hapenned. Sad thing is I'm not joking and I am out of options here.

edit: I think I'll give the voice recording thing a try though, it's worth a shot.
Last edited by farcry at Sep 23, 2007,
Quote by rtbsmgsmf

He's a lava-lamp sort of individual
Quote by rtbsmgsmf

dane cook
he isnt round but hes shapes
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by Dave Gilmour
He's a lava-lamp sort of individual

point
and JOEYPWNSU i reward you w/ a point too
dude wow you cant beat him kill him or get the cops on him... best option is to make peace... i had a friend like that. i made peace and went well for 2 years pretending to like him now i never have to see him again.. he wouldve killed me too. trust me kiss his ass make him think you're there for him
Page 1 of 3