How do you tune drop C, i've decided to give Ocean a try on my 12 string, but I suck at tuning...
Learn to tune yourself. You'll better appreciate it, and be able to do it more easily in the future.

There should be a lesson or two concerning tuning, so be sure to search UG before making threads.
Nikolas
Cgcfad
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
I dont drop The ADGBE in drop D

I go one 1 down on higher strings for every 2 steps down on low E... thats how I leared it and thats how I see it all the time.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Drop the 6th string two steps and the rest one step.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
drop c is drop d, down a whole step. so its CGCFAD
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by LunchBx
Is it DGCFAD or CGCFAD?

Why do people keep dropping everything 1 step down for D?!?!! I understand dropping all of the strings down 1 step insted of low E... but then you dont drop again for C!?!?!
Quote by Shattuck

Quote by Skullbolt