Ok we have all had them, So here is where you tell them, say you're "Shit!" moments. No not you're crapping experience. It could also be a "Fuck!" moment.

So I will go first

One time My band was playing a gig, and while we where playing the drummers tom, which was connected to his cymbal both fell off of this elevated ground he put them in cause we forgot a mat, the snare also broke, that time was a "shit!" moment for me.
Well in 4th grade I crapped my pants in class....I thought it was a fart.
666 BRO
Isn't there a thread exactly like this going on?

The "Oh Crap.. I'm in Trouble" thread, I believe.

Z-Edit:
Quote by Kankuro
Well in 4th grade I crapped my pants in class....I thought it was a fart.

I love how we keep posting right after each other...
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Isn't there a thread exactly like this going on?

The "Oh Crap.. I'm in Trouble" thread, I believe.

Z-Edit:

That is an odd coincidence.
666 BRO
I broke the vase in the kitchen.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by Rockford_rocks

i dont know why i find that gay... but nevermind...

mmm... lets see... o... once in third (or something like that) grade i called a kid nerd... so insted of being a nerd and walk away... o nooooo... he comes back and kicks me in the crotch... not cool...
Yeah, I forgot to use the search bar...

Found out there was a thread EXACTLY the same and I was like... "This is one of those "Oh Crap..." moments".
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
i fell yesterday in fron of the whole school during the recess. it had just rained and i was in the exact middle of the patio and i slipped and fell badly
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
I got into a car accident right after graduation day, so I was already ****ting my pants. I even got that dreaded cold tingly feeling on the bottom half of my nuts =(
Quote by just17n8
i dont know why i find that gay... but nevermind...

mmm... lets see... o... once in third (or something like that) grade i called a kid nerd... so insted of being a nerd and walk away... o nooooo... he comes back and kicks me in the crotch... not cool...

lololololol
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
earlier today when i stepped in a yellow jacket nest
Favorite Bands (no specific order):
- Judas Iscariot
- Down
- Immortal
- Municipal Waste
- Artimus Pyledriver
my friends and i decided to play marco polo without a pool. they told me that if i came close to bumping into a tree they would yell. of course i go running after someone with my eyes closed and they decide to be funny and hide behind a tree. that ****ing hurt.