Page 1 of 2
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

WATCH THIS.. i think i'm gonna have a heart attack after seeing it.... EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOW.

The 1st part is about religion
and the 2nd is about our government and conspiracies

Watch the whole thing... i was like WTF BULL**** at 1st too but i watched the whole thing... and OMG... it changed my life.
This has been posted before here..
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
search bar thread was made on this a few hours ago
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
already seen it...it has more flaws than most religions
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Sounds like a bunch of bull to me. And why are you letting Corgan dictate what you think? Freewill, man
It didn't change your life. Calm down. I thought getting laid for the first time would change my life but it didn't. I'm still the same.
Quote by blues-guitarist
already seen it...it has more flaws than most religions

HOLY ****ING JESUS THATS A LOT OF FLAWS!!!
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
I much prefer Maddox's unfastened coins theory.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Kankuro
Meh, I'll stick to Batman Begins.

hahahahaha
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
Quote by JagStang5246
Sounds like a bunch of bull to me. And why are you letting Corgan dictate what you think? Freewill, man

You're not serious, right? This has nothing to do with the Smashing Pumpkins album. Seriously though, no one cares about this annoying conspiricies.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
I watched the first ten minutes and stopped there. I'm all for letting people follow their own beliefs and stuff, but calling religion in its entirety "bull****" is just ignorant.
I saw it was interesting . . . hardly life changing.
I play guitar. So I joined a club about it.

Quote by copet
Why has Kirk Hammett not been in G3? Figure Joe has invited him but he is too busy with Metallica?

Quote by jman1223
I watched the first ten minutes and stopped there. I'm all for letting people follow their own beliefs and stuff, but calling religion in its entirety "bull****" is just ignorant.

Uhh... how so? Because some people thousands of years ago wrote a document so now it is a holy, untouchable subject. Oh please
its pretty good, i really like the religion part. i have never cared for organized religion...the 911 stuff is a little sinnicle though
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Quote by Guitarislife125
Uhh... how so? Because some people thousands of years ago wrote a document so now it is a holy, untouchable subject. Oh please

No, I'm just saying that people should be allowed to have their own beliefs, but they should respect other ones.
Quote by jman1223
No, I'm just saying that people should be allowed to have their own beliefs, but they should respect other ones.

Why should I respect an opinon that involves me burning in the greatest of all fires and suffering for all eternity?
Quote by Smokey Amp
I much prefer Maddox's unfastened coins theory.

+1

Metal > Ice

but this was a pretty good movie. the religous part was shocking, and the New world order idea made sense, but you have to find a balance. The government lies and exaggerates things, but so do movies like this. Its a constant barrage of propanganda, trying to get you to side with them.

anyway, im kinda worried about the North American Union >_> <_<
Quote by Guitarislife125
Why should I respect an opinon that involves me burning in the greatest of all fires and suffering for all eternity?

Because you don't have to believe it. It's the same thing both ways. I hate Christians who disrespect other religions just like I don't like it when other religions disrespect Christianity.
Quote by Guitarislife125

Yes, because that's all every religion says, isn't it? Jesus people, what he meant is that it's immature and above all ignorant just to say, "Religion is a pile of ****. The End."

And anyone who watched this whole thing (which in itself is a feat), and it changed their life, then they're sheep. Simple sheep. Changing the things that you follow blindly doesn't change the fact that you're still, following blindly.
Quote by jman1223
Because you don't have to believe it. It's the same thing both ways. I hate Christians who disrespect other religions just like I don't like it when other religions disrespect Christianity.

I should respect the opinon that I should burn in hell, even though I don't believe it? **** I should respect Hitler's view of all jews, I don't support it but damn, Hitler was a cool guy.
Quote by Guitarislife125
I should respect the opinon that I should burn in hell, even though I don't believe it? **** I should respect Hitler's view of all jews, I don't support it but damn, Hitler was a cool guy.

Respect opinons,it shows the difference in between people.

When you disrepect opinons,you disrespect people!

/endrulespostedintheclassroombyteacherrant
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
Quote by Robo Trippin
Yes, because that's all every religion says, isn't it? Jesus people, what he meant is that it's immature and above all ignorant just to say, "Religion is a pile of ****. The End."

And anyone who watched this whole thing (which in itself is a feat), and it changed their life, then they're sheep. Simple sheep. Changing the things that you follow blindly doesn't change the fact that you're still, following blindly.

Don't bother to warn the disbelievers. Allah has blinded them. Theirs will be an awful doom. 2:6

For disbelievers is a painful doom. 2:104

Believers must retaliate. Those who transgress will have a painful doom. 2:178

If you do what God says, he won't send his diseases on you (like he did to the Egyptians). But otherwise.... 15:26

If you make God angry enough, he will kill you and your family with his own sword. 22:24

Those who break the Sabbath are to be executed. 31:14

****, there is the most influential religions right there.

To the above,

"Respect opinons,it shows the difference in between people.

When you disrepect opinons,you disrespect people!

/endrulespostedintheclassroombyteacherrant"

I have a friend who is a deist and a friend who is a buddhist, I don't respect their opinion, but I respect them as a human being because I physically know them and their values.
if you have actually studied history you'll easily find out how wrong this whole movie is
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Last edited by blues-guitarist at Sep 23, 2007,
Quote by blues-guitarist
i you have actually studied history you'll easily find out how wrong this whole movie is

You say this put don't pick a single case in the movie. I studied history and I found that 20 years ago this guy wrote on a piece of paper, "The movie Zeitgeist is bull****".
Quote by Guitarislife125
Don't bother to warn the disbelievers. Allah has blinded them. Theirs will be an awful doom. 2:6

For disbelievers is a painful doom. 2:104

Believers must retaliate. Those who transgress will have a painful doom. 2:178

If you do what God says, he won't send his diseases on you (like he did to the Egyptians). But otherwise.... 15:26

If you make God angry enough, he will kill you and your family with his own sword. 22:24

Those who break the Sabbath are to be executed. 31:14

****, there is the most influential religions right there.

Good job. You've gone out of your way to completely not see the point. You can believe whatever the **** you want. You can believe that humans evolved from cookies for all I care. But you should respect other peoples beliefs. Let's take Scientology for example. Yea it seems very unlikely, so I don't believe in it. But I respect that other people believe in it.
Quote by jman1223
Good job. You've gone out of your way to completely not see the point. You can believe whatever the **** you want. You can believe that humans evolved from cookies for all I care. But you should respect other peoples beliefs. Let's take Scientology for example. Yea it seems very unlikely, so I don't believe in it. But I respect that other people believe in it.

I don't think you are getting it. A person doesn't automatically gain respect for having an opinion, nor should they for even sharing your opinion.
i worship virishna and i'm glad they made this movie to show people that christ was a copycat god of virishna. i mean ... i'm the only one in the history of the world that's worshipped virishna ... but you know ... CHRIST IS A LIE!
#DTWD
Quote by Guitarislife125
I don't think you are getting it. A person doesn't automatically gain respect for having an opinion, nor should they for even sharing your opinion.

What are you even talking about? So you are saying I should just walk up to someone of another religion than me and go, "Hey **** you because what you believe is stupid." Basically you are promoting discrimination for one's beliefs.
Quote by jman1223
What are you even talking about? So you are saying I should just walk up to someone of another religion than me and go, "Hey **** you because what you believe is stupid." Basically you are promoting discrimination for one's beliefs.

Did you not read my earlier posts? In no way am I supporting discrimination. I am just saying, the first time I meet a black, white, Hindu, Christian, etc. they are all on the same level of respect regardless of creed or religious view. I respect a person as a person.

You have:

A. Respecting a person
B. Respecting an opinion

You are saying you should respect a person just because they have an opinion...
Quote by Guitarislife125
Did you not read my earlier posts? In no way am I supporting discrimination. I am just saying, the first time I meet a black, white, Hindu, Christian, etc. they are all on the same level of respect regardless of creed or religious view. I respect a person as a person.

You have:

A. Respecting a person
B. Respecting an opinion

You are saying you should respect a person just because they have an opinion...

Yes. You should respect a person for having an opinion. Even if it is the dumbest ****ing thing you have ever heard.
Quote by lounge act
I thought this was going to be about the Smashing Pumpkins album...

an awesome album btw.
#DTWD
Quote by captainjackass
I challenge someone to find something unfactual about the movie.

There are hundreds of websites alone dedicated to disproving 9/11 theories.
Quote by Kankuro
Meh, I'll stick to Batman Begins.

rofl same i think, sick of the old rockstars trying to be politions thing
Page 1 of 2