Alright, check it. I have hair, that makes it to my nipples and I'm been really militant about it. but its getting kinda' dull, so I decided "If I can find any slightly long hair style that still looks cooler than this, I'll try it out"
Can anyone subject any hair cut styles? I've looked at **** on google and its all boring.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Dude? Mohawk? Liberty spikes? The possibilities are endless!
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Is it curly or straight? If it's somewhat curly/wavy, go for the jesus look (ftw!) or if it's straight, I've no idea. Never liked straight hair.
I'm a communist. Really.
instead of you nipples, how about your shoulders... mohawks are fun though, i get a lot of hot chicks that like to play with it randomly.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by just17n8
dredlocks

+1
thrash till death
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. sig this if you like bagels.