no "notin lolz" posts please, i know it sounds digital but you can get great sounds out of it. i'm thinking of selling it, it's in perfect condition, used a good bit but nonetheless in great physical condition.

it does not include any extra model packs.

i have everything it came with, the only thing wrong with this is that the box it came in is smashed, i stepped on it in the middle of the night i got it because it was dark(the box is mostly black) and was excited to play it so just left the box on the floor for my self to step on.

how much do you think it's worth? $250? $300? if you were/are interested(not selling it, just hypothetical)in getting one, how much would you pay for it.

it was $400 US originally.
Gear:
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Pod XT Live
Ibanez AEL20E Acoustic-Electric
How old is it? Sell it for about $250, maybe more to some beginner who doesn't know about resale value.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
got it last christmas, so it's pretty new. i think $250 is a reasonable selling price(it's what i've been asking from people at my school)
Gear:
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Pod XT Live
Ibanez AEL20E Acoustic-Electric
Quote by SomeDude49
got it last christmas, so it's pretty new. i think $250 is a reasonable selling price(it's what i've been asking from people at my school)
I think that's a fair price. Try and sell it as soon as possible because the POD X3 will be coming out soon. People will probably want the new one instead.