well, im going to the music school instead of just the guitar classes, but since i am going (27th august) i feel avery one is better than me. even that i dont plain "SUCK" and i know some theory (scales, keys, things you need, im not Vai, but im not a n00b) i feel like i did "SUCK". no one has taken a guitar too class too really see how they are, but i feel like a loser

another important thing is that i am 14 and most of the dudes there are like 17-20 except for other 2 that are my age. does their age make me feel inferior?
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Last edited by ldnovelo at Sep 23, 2007,
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
no just say you were in a debilatating car crash 4 months ago and this is helping you regain your memory

Works everytime

especially in court.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
no just say you were in a debilatating car crash 4 months ago and this is helping you regain your memory

STFU. lol wut

btw, barrel rolls dont work. and i dont have icy-hot, so say something else

i already said "lul wut", so dont repeat it
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

Last edited by ldnovelo at Sep 23, 2007,
Probably not. If that is the reason, and you actually can't be around anyone older than you are without being insecure, then I'm very sorry.

Do they know more theory than you?

Really, I don't know what to say. Get over your doubts; if they seem approachable, then talk to them. You're there to get better, so don't let fear waste the money you're spending.

EDIT:
Okay, obviously I have no idea what you mean.

"btw, barrel rolls dont work. and i dont have icy-hot, so say something else"

barrel rolls? icy hot? what are you talking about?
Last edited by listless at Sep 23, 2007,
Quote by listless
what are you talking about?

i'm talking about armadillos
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL