Quote by Kankuro
Sorry, you had it coming.

haha yeah he was asking for it.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by andy_thomas
haha yeah he was asking for it.

So much.
What the fuck is wrong with me?

OH YE, THE FLYING FUCKS BAND!
Quote by GMoney4PREZ
hhahahha wtf is going in this thread?

You've obviously missed the last hour on UG. Big thing have happened my friend. Big things.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

ive been on in the past hour and im confused as good smelling sh it
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
i spent spent like 5 minutes staring blankly at the first post trying to figure it out.
Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?
^ Same here, I just figured the LOL WUT would sort this thread out. TS, you're welcome.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro

Yeah, that's actually an appropriate time to use that..

But then again, when isn't it?
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
john frusciante is 6'3" tall, and my bandmates are 6'1" tall each. cuz im 6'1", and im in a band consisting of me.

is that what you want TS?
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
i guess ill actually answer part of your question
my drummer is 6'3
my bassist is like 5'6
im 6'
um..
i dont know about john tho
Send me off to bed forevermore.
Quote by Kankuro

c'mon, the lima bean thing is way funnier

um....... im gonna attempt to answer your thread the right way...... about 5'7" - 5'8"?
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by rage6945
c'mon, the lima bean thing is way funnier

um....... im gonna attempt to answer your thread the right way...... about 5'7" - 5'8"?

It's a pear.

But no, it's not even close to the x/taluha LOL WUT.
Quote by andy_thomas
You've obviously missed the last hour on UG. Big thing have happened my friend. Big things.

haha i was sitting here when the whole photoshop thing with the girl happened but the point of the thread just seemed soo retardedly pointless that it actually erased all thought processes from my mind.

Quote by BrianApocalypse

Quote by GMoney4PREZ
haha i was sitting here when the whole photoshop thing with the girl happened but the point of the thread just seemed soo retardedly pointless that it actually erased all thought processes from my mind.

That's very true. It is an incredibly pointless question.
Quote by alteredstates

i should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of woodi should say theres no such thing as god to him and jesus was a prostitute who gave a bad blow job so they nailed him to a piece of wood
Quote by BrianApocalypse

wait what is this thread about?
Quote by BrianApocalypse