Anyone know where i can get an arcade game of Kombat online?. It was on many consoles in the 90s..gorefest.
Quote by RockThe40oz
I think there was an open-source version called "Open-Kombat" but I may be mistaken on the name. Otherwise, just download an emulator and the ROM.

where do i get an emulator?
Although Mortal Kombat is a very good game, I believe Donkey Kong is the greatest game ever.
Quote by aschaetter
Although Mortal Kombat is a very good game, I believe Donkey Kong is the greatest game ever.

lol billy madison ruled!
Just search a SNES or Genesis emulator on Google, then find an MK ROM which is compatible.

It's against the rules to post links to that kind of content here, though, so that's all I can tell you.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by aschaetter

DONKEY KONG SUCKS!
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Quote by masterk1818
lol billy madison ruled!

correction: billy madison rules, even though it is 12 years old now that is still one of the funniest movies ive seen and one of the(if not THE) best sandler movie ive seen, although i thought Big Daddy was a pretty good one
Quote by 18th_Angel
No dude, that is definitely an ugly chick. I'm talking 10 or 11 beers ugly.
Just a heads up: Fighting games on Emulators are fiddly, cumbersome and not even half as fun. The only place for MK and SF is the arcade.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."