Disco Vietnam
Warlord Genghis Tron
2,900 IQ
Available for listening pleasure via the new Deathwish Inc. podcast (number 8) on their site. Needless to say, the wait has been well worth the while.

http://www.deathwishinc.com/media/
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
SilentSpectacle
.'_;.'./)'
5,781 IQ
I liked it alot! Also the stuff from Pulling Teeth and Trap Them on that Podcast ruled.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Paracetamol
King of lower back pain
203 IQ
that was sick, someone gave me there self titled one a little while back but I never really gave it a good listen, ill do that now.
SadistNation
1,256 IQ
i just started the podcast thingy. and i wanna know why all of a sudden they are called Shipwreck A.D.? why...
Disco Vietnam
Warlord Genghis Tron
2,900 IQ
Quote by SadistNation
i just started the podcast thingy. and i wanna know why all of a sudden they are called Shipwreck A.D.? why...

Some indie band is also named Shipwreck and they put a copyright on their name. JD decided to add the A.D. to the end for legal purposes, but they are still called Shipwreck. Think of the A.D. as a last name.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
SadistNation
1,256 IQ
ah, why thank. Cuz like last year when i started listening to them they were just Shipwreck and now they have A.D. i was a bit confused. But yeah, that makes sense now. thanks man, and the new song is Sick as Sh*t, i love it.
dead_kennedy
995 IQ
Shipwreck are good, i'm going to listen to their new song soon enough. Their Saved By The Bell cover does own pretty hard.
rites of nothing.