When is the best time to buy stuff for guitar and buy guitars. Meaning when are the biggest sales at Guitar Center?
Deacon of the Church of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Member of Slashism, the worship of Saul Hudson himself, PM slash's_#1_fan to join

Member #34 of the John Frusciante and RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS UG fanclub
PM IpodInaBottle to join
when the radio tells you to "BUY BUY BUY! BUY ONE PAIR OF DRUMSTICKS GET 12 FREEE!!!!!!"
Quote by its_alive
Lighten up.

The Pit>Professionals

Quote by meh!
Wow, the rape wagon. The wagon sounds like the best wagon in town
Quote by lemon
labour day, see you in a year

+1

And their Anniversary Sales.

the Holidays aren't a bad idea, either.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by somethingcool76
when the radio tells you to "BUY BUY BUY! BUY ONE PAIR OF DRUMSTICKS GET 12 FREEE!!!!!!"

EVERYTHING IN OUR INVENTORY IS SLASHED!!! BUY A GUITAR, GET 50 FREEE!!! BUY BUY BUY!!! NOW NOW NOW!!!!!
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
labor day ftw big time
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
music123.com has 15% accessories and free shipping on orders over $29 right now. i just got fender straplocks and 6 packs of strings for right over $30...

just thought you might like ta know
Quote by Funkychicken313
EVERYTHING IN OUR INVENTORY IS SLASHED!!! BUY A GUITAR, GET 50 FREEE!!! BUY BUY BUY!!! NOW NOW NOW!!!!!

BUY HALF OF A DRUMSET A 4 INCH MONSTER CABLE SEVETEEN JELLY PICKS AND GET THE OTHER HALF OF THE DRUMSET FREE FOR 9 YEARS WITH NO LIMITED WARRANTY FOR 10 DAYS AFTER THE DAY YOU BOUGHT THE JELLY PICKS FOR FREE

BUY FREE FREE CONFUSINON!?!!?@ASJFK!
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
Christmas for sure. I got a brand new fender acoustic and a hard shell case(regular $100) for about $350-400. Awesome guitar, very loud for and acoustic.
Quote by Henry Polfave
BUY HALF OF A DRUMSET A 4 INCH MONSTER CABLE SEVETEEN JELLY PICKS AND GET THE OTHER HALF OF THE DRUMSET FREE FOR 9 YEARS WITH NO LIMITED WARRANTY FOR 10 DAYS AFTER THE DAY YOU BOUGHT THE JELLY PICKS FOR FREE

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
Quote by Henry Polfave

haha

*breathe....breathe*

haha

I'm nearly in tears!
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Like every ****ing month.. You recieve some crap about a "sale" at Guitar Center. I'm not really sure to consider those as sales, seeing that there happens to be "sales" all the time.
yea like their

"36TH AND A HALF ANNIVERSARY SALE GOING ON RIGHT NOW!!! DONT MISS OUT!!! THIS WONT BE HERE FOREVER!!!!!"
Quote by its_alive
Lighten up.

The Pit>Professionals

Quote by meh!
Wow, the rape wagon. The wagon sounds like the best wagon in town