well does anybody know of any that they want to share? perferably ones that dont have to do with movies or dice and we only have smirnoff so not any that are beer oriented.
"im not going to call somebody a dwarf unless they have direct possesion of a battle-axe."

"curiosity killed your mom!"
Kings?

Shot Glass Quarters?

'Ruit with shot glasses and M+Ms?
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
o yah and please elaborate on how the games are played. my bad
"im not going to call somebody a dwarf unless they have direct possesion of a battle-axe."

look up on youtube the "charlie goes to candy mountain" video.... everytime they say charlie... you take a shot....

you wont make it to the end
Beer Pong would be the best..you might not like that with smirnoff and you need cups and 2 ping pong balls.

POWER HOUR!!! do a shot of your beer or alcohol every minute for an hour.
Quote by just17n8
look up on youtube the "charlie goes to candy mountain" video.... everytime they say charlie... you take a shot....

That is the greatest video ever.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by andy_thomas
That is the greatest video ever.

+136871681649849841994 x 2....

my favorite line: "look charlie, a magical leoplurodon!"
Quote by MeTaLhead90
o yah and please elaborate on how the games are played. my bad

Kings has fairly extensive rules, wikipedia it, they have a good description.

Shot glass quarters uses two shot glasses and two quarters. people sit in a circle (best with like 5-6 people) and the glasses start across from each other. Try to bounce the quarter into the glass, if you make it, pass it to the left. If you're on a glass and one catches up to you (because you can't pass your in time), you stack the two glasses and have two chances to make that. if you do, the game restarts, if you don't, drink half your drink.
If you sink it on the first shot, you can give it to whomever you want, who is usually the person with the other glass, making them have to shoot or drink. However, if you try to screw someone in this manner and they sink their first shot (the shot to avoid drinking), you have to chug all of your drink.

'ruit with shot glasses and m+ms is exactly what it sounds like. It's beirut, but using shot glasses of liquor instead of cups of beer and m+ms instead of ping-pong balls.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Turn on your TV.

Everytime you see a person on the screen, take a shot.

That'll keep you entertained .

If you guys are lightweight drinkers, try Animal Planet.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Play Russian Roulette...not a drinking game...But hella fun!!
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
Quote by just17n8

win.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
whoa dude power hour for the god damn win kid that **** is bomb i found 2 six packs of 7 year old skunked ales in my basement i dont even know what brand they are the label wore off but im ****faced right now but a power hour is sick when you dont have alot of beer just a shot of beer a minute for an hour and it will work its wonders but i hear you get a killer hangover from it
ive heard of this one called the zakk wylde pinch harmonic drinking game but im not sure we have enough vodka to make it through one song.

Quote by ARCtrooper225
Get a Led Zeppelin album and have everyone pick a song. Play everyone's chosen song consecutively. When it's your song, every time Robert Plant says "baby" take a shot
You'll be drunk before you even put in the CD

^ i duno about that win. this ones pretty good.
the ultimate drinking game is hide and seek. get drunk, play hide and seek. whenever you get found, you have to drink. or whenever you want, you can just drink. or you don't have to if you don't want. just get drunk and play hide and seek. or if you're sober waiting for your parents to fall asleep so you can drink, play hide and seek. hide and seek is fun.
Thumper!

Rules:

First thing you do is shout, "What's the name of the game!?" to which everyone replies, "Thumper!". Then you shout, "And we do we play the game!?" to which everyone replies, "To get ****ed up!"

----

Each person has their own gesture (such as the pussy licking peace sign). One person starts off they must first use their own gesture then use the gesture of another player. That player must pick up on his gesture. He must then do his own gesture and then the gesture of another person... and so on.... This is done ALL while pounding your hands alternately on a table, hence thumper. If a person misses their gesture or makes a gesture towards another player that doesnt exist then they must drink from their bottle, cup, pitcher, whatever.

---

How to avoid hangovers: Very simple. Drink water after you wake up. It'll hurt for like the first hour, but just keep drinking water and you'll be fine.
Last edited by AluminumOxide at Sep 23, 2007,