Hah watch this video of him playing Tender Surrender. I think its kind of funny how he acts when performing. It looks like hes bangin a chick or on the verge of an orgasm.

But don't get me wrong, Steve Vai is an afu*kingmazing guitarist, and I couldn't do what he does even in my dreams, I just thought his stage antics were amusing.

"Tender Surrender"
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
Lol I see what you mean, atleast hes feeling his music though.. Better than him standing there still like a stooge..
HI
I do that.

Its fun.

EDIT: i normally dont like shred....and i thought that was awesome
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Last edited by myself101 at Sep 23, 2007,
Hahahaha. Man, he looked like he was nailing the heck out of that invisible chick!
yeah maybe just a bit too much emotion....

emotion is great and all, but he had a screwed up face the whole video and it sorta made it look like he was faking it...

great song though.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by breadstick
it sorta made it look like he was faking it...

I thought the opposite. I'm pretty sure he had a boner hidden behind his guitar lol.
Quote by akack
He's Steve Vai, he can spank a horse on stage if he wants to.

Pun Intended.

LOL, heck yea.

Vai is kick ass. learned that song a few months ago, its amazingly fun to play. The song itself kind of does that to you though. He knows how to make an awesome song, the climax was bad ass.

P.S. Does anyone else think the initial riff sounds a lot like Vilinova Junction? was it a tribute? or homage to Hendrix? either way its amazing.