If you search for anything, no tabs come up, if you go to browse, you get nothing

this is very strange... has the organization that took down musiciansfriend.com, firetabs, etc,, finally gotten ahold of 911tabs.com?
Boooooooo, traitor. Use UG or die.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
Boooooooo, traitor. Use UG or die.

...no wait, more like:

. You do realize there are link on UG to 991?
Quote by vivalasoad883
If you search for anything, no tabs come up, if you go to browse, you get nothing

this is very strange... has the organization that took down musiciansfriend.com, firetabs, etc,, finally gotten ahold of 911tabs.com?

Why would you use 911tabs anyway?

UG is way better.

EDIT:
Quote by StonaLemons
im think 911tabs.com is owned by Zappp...

not sure though.

No, you're thinking of UG.

EDITEDIT: lawl I didn't know zappp owned 911tabs as well!
Last edited by soulflyV at Sep 23, 2007,
UG Owns...

991 is just like a database that gives you links to tabs to othersites anyway isnt it?
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Quote by Moggan13
*Makes joke reference to 911 and Twin Towers being down*

You're going to hell.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Moggan13
I know ....

Don't be so sad. Apparently it's getting really overcrowded lately so you never know, you might have to be bumped up to limbo.

(I never understood limbo. Surely it's just Earth except you're immortal?)
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT