I'm living in apartment building on the forth floor. We're the first door so we're right by the elevators. We came home and there was two guys stuck in the elevator, drunk. We had a lot of problems with this elevator before we all knew it was coming..

Anyway, they were coming back with a 2-4 and drank the whole thing (they were in there an hour and a half). One guy hurled and its all over the place, it's pretty sick.

So the question is, ever been stuck in an elevator ?, or anything like that...

Scott
Quote by scheck006
If UG had rep I'd give it to you.

Quote by zetaspartan2552
sounds like your mom suffers from mental retardation.

Gear:

Fender Precision Bass
Epiphone LP Special
Peavey Special 212 Guitar Amp
Cube-100 Bass Amp
Line 6 Floor Pod
Bongos
I was stuck on a boss with a piss drunk woman barfing into a cup and pouring the barf into a bigger cup.
Quote by ProjectDark
I was stuck on a boss with a piss drunk woman barfing into a cup and pouring the barf into a bigger cup.

omg thats grand!
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Quote by ProjectDark

Love that shit.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
I was stuck in an elevator with a HOT girl once

So I was strolling around in the hotel, i didn't have anything better to do.
While going back to my room, I used the out-of-service elevator (which was strangely in service at that time.)
I was alone in their until the 4th floor where a very very hot emo girl came in. At first, we didn't mind each other - but then the elevator stopped moving. I was like oh ****ing ****! God No! Though i can't see myself at the time, I can feel that I'm wearing that wierd worried look. Luckily the girl was looking worried too.
A few seconds of awkward silence came until I had the courage to speak I said, "I'm going to check if that speakers working, and if not I'm climbing up the hatch okay?"
And then she laughed, and said "No don't. Just wait, it will move. I live here, it's always been like this since last week. It is out-of-order you know."
And I said, "Oh... okay then. So we'll just wait. By the way, nice meeting you..." and the we talked until she left
Quote by DrkNTwstd
darkangel, you are a smart man. no flame shield is necessary.

Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore"
haha, nice :P
Quote by scheck006
If UG had rep I'd give it to you.

Quote by zetaspartan2552
sounds like your mom suffers from mental retardation.

Gear:

Fender Precision Bass
Epiphone LP Special
Peavey Special 212 Guitar Amp
Cube-100 Bass Amp
Line 6 Floor Pod
Bongos