Since im, unemployed and a student and, ;live far away from friends I spend alot of time on the internet probably far too much.

My net is always on, but time im actually sitting down and using it could be up to 5hrs a day. Its also hard to get away from its so distracting but all my college work is here too! So i got to log on so to speak.

There is some really extreme cases here:
http://www.optiksupport.com/support/18_72_0.html

How about everyone here?
Too many hours.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
If it weren't for UG and the pit I'd probably only be on 2 hours a day but now I'm on for at least 5 a day

Seriously, it's 2:30 am here and I just can't go to sleep.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

A great many hours.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
5-10 hours a day, usually. been on almost 6 hours so far

thats prolly why im a tubsie..
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
...what else is there to do though, seriously..
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
^ Masturbate. Hot Pockets. Guitar. Superman Doomsday movie was just released. Dead Rising. Oblivion. :\
666 BRO
Sometimes up to 3. Usually around 1-2. Sometimes none.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
my schooling is online, so theres about 6 hours of that, but away from school i don't use it that much anymore, i used to be a hacker and do all that stuff, i gave it up and got more into my instruments
Too ****in many.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Quote by SteveBeginner
...what else is there to do though, seriously..

Go out? Don't you have any friends? Or are they like you and spend all the time on the computer? Not to be a jerk, I'm seriously wondering.
Quote by Kankuro
^ Masturbate. Hot Pockets. Guitar. Superman Doomsday movie was just released. Dead Rising. Oblivion. :\

Those can all be done on the computer...
bout 3+ hours, a couple when i get home, have my tea, go out come back n go on tinternet
Manchester United
About 5, but thats only on tuesdays, thursdays and fridays, the night's I'm not out at dancing.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

1-3, it used to be more but I've stopped going on so much in evenings, it was eating chunks of time I could be doing homework.

I have to turn off the internet sometimes when I do an essay on my computer, or I bugger about on the net and never do the work.
Quote by SmarterChild
1-3, it used to be more but I've stopped going on so much in evenings, it was eating chunks of time I could be doing homework.

I have to turn off the internet sometimes when I do an essay on my computer, or I bugger about on the net and never do the work.

same big problem for me
Well, for the past couple of days, I've spent about 14 hours a day on the internet (9am until 2am the next morning, minus a few hours of eating or reading).

Edit: Holy fuck. 9am to 2am? That sounds a lot worse when I type it out. Goddamn.
A lot, my hobbies have been reduced over time to 2 things, Internet and Guitar

UG probably gets the most internet time because it involves both
Well, for the past couple of days, I've spent about 14 hours a day on the internet (9am until 2am the next morning, minus a few hours of eating or reading).

Edit: Holy fuck. 9am to 2am? That sounds a lot worse when I type it out.

what do u do the whole time
The most I have ever spent was ten hours, and that was homework, UG is the only Internet forum I use, so I don't find mself endlessly surfing internet forums, AND I pretty much get bored of the forums after two hours.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.