that can really do it all. Or at least come close. I'm really hoping that there is a Marshall that can do blues, hard rock, thrash metal, classical/ neoclassical, classic rock and shred. And the reason for it "having" to be a Marshall is because I really like the Marshall crunch and OD. Any help is really appreciated. BTW if im coming off as a douche bag sorry I'm not trying to.
i dont kno but marhsall is the best u can get so go with it ur not gonna find anything better then a marshall
not that i know of. i know there is a Mesa Boogie that can do it all pretty well
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Quote by trevorjps
i dont kno but marhsall is the best u can get so go with it ur not gonna find anything better then a marshall

That's probably the most wrong post I've ever seen.

Marshalls are good amps, but they're deffinately not the best...
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by trevorjps

That's a very bold, uninformed, and completely wrong statement. There's no such thing as a "best" amp. Each amp has it's own strengths and weaknesses, and areas of expertise. PinkEdit: Beaten to it lol

Anyway, threadstarter, take a look at Orange amps. They are said to do the Marshall crunch better than Marshall does, and with an OD you can certainly get metal out of them.

And if you have extra cash lying around, look at the Mesa Mark IV, which reportedly can do everything from sparkly cleans to melt-your-face gain.
Quote by which ones pink
PinkEdit: Beaten to it lol

Haha
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by trevorjps

And I thought doing drugs killed brain cells...

Boy was I wrong.

TS, Orange Rocker 30, like Pink said.
Ben
Quote by trevorjps

+1 to the Orange Rocker. I love that damn amp.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Haha this thread is a showcase of phail

If you want 'ultra versitality' i think the new JVM, as it has 4 channels, like 60 knobs and i've heard decent things about it

But yes if you want super versitality a Mesa Mark IV would be one of your best bets
Take it from and owner of one. The JVM can do it all!

It cant sound like a Mark IV, or a Bogner, or Deizal. But it covers litterally EVERY Style of tone you can name. (Ie, Gain, Voicing, Response). All in Marshall detail of course.
Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM 900
peavey 5150

Mesa 4x12
If you really want a marshall then the JVM is the one for you. It's the newest marshall out (along with the vintage modern)
UG Profile

- Ibanez S470DX
- Orange Rockerverb 50 head
- Orange PPC212
- MXR Micro Amp
- CryBaby Wah

Member of the Matt Bellamy > Shred Club! PM Aidy Damage or Metallica708 to join!
Member Of The Orange Revolution Club

Forget the badge, this has the sound you want. Marshall with more gain.
There might be, I don't know. But what i do know is that there are better amps out there than marshalls.