i downloaded the split w/ LLT a while ago, and i haven't listened too much to the sabertooth but when i did i really liked it, so i'll go check it now
Need to bump this. One of my favorite bands in hardcore. Pick up the new 7" when you can, it will shred.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
I've heard about this band but never got around to checking them out.
Will do.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
This band rules way more than they get credit for.
coming to terms with an inevitable death.
pick up one of their albums and listen to it a few times. i felt the same way but my mind was changed after i heard dance/the prisoner
I like it, the vocals seem a little mindless IMO.
The sax is a very nice touch though.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Quote by Cedence
I have two albums, have listened to them. Can't get into it, and I see so many kids wetting their pants over this band. Did the math, doesn't add up to me.

Their really just good because they're a fun band and they step outside the lines a bit.

When they say good people usually don't mean jawdropping musicianship or incredible originality, but just something different thats still within their boundaries.
anyone know where i can find their album? ive lsitened to their stuff on myspace but you can only download one of their songs.
hi everybody

Hookers do not like to snuggle
- Zach Galifinakis
weird, different, and i like it.
Quote by tomohawkjoe
You guys do realize that this
moved in any position isn't a tritone. There is only two tones in that chord, the root and the diminished fifth.

lol
Quote by Pretty PinkPony
anyone know where i can find their album? ive lsitened to their stuff on myspace but you can only download one of their songs.

google this:

sabertooth zombie site:blogspot.com

should get you what you want.
Quote by Aveks
google this:

sabertooth zombie site:blogspot.com

should get you what you want.

Yep, found Midnight Venom and their split with Life Long Tragedy. I got Mere Bears... yesterday.
Thanks, man.
hi everybody

Hookers do not like to snuggle
- Zach Galifinakis
I posted a thread requesting tabs from these guys a while back. No replies.

but amazing band. I saw them last thursday actually

Seen them 4 other times as well. All in the same time, 5 times in one year. crazy. And I plan on seing them tons more. i can't get enough of them.