Good morning, UG.

Quick question: At some point last night I started feeling a little dizzy whilst watching TV. I htought nothing of it but started feeling a little weird. I decided to go to bed but I couldn't sleep, because the room felt like it was spinning around. So I sat up reading for god knows how many hours and eventually managed to fall asleep. I awoke several times in my sleep, and whenever I turned around I was still feeling dizzy. Now I have finally gotten up and still the slight dizziness remains.

Anyone know if this is a super bad thing? This happen to anyone else? Anything I can do to get rid of this annoying dizziness? And yes, if it gets much worse I will see a doctor.
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

Mud Sergeant of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

"Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join."
i sometimes feel light head and like im spinning when i go to sleep some nights

but i like it so...
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
did you smoke cheeba/drink alcohol/snort coke/ do any other variety of drugs int he past 48 hours? if not, you might just be dehydrated. go drink some water
probably been watching waaaay too much tv, or you havent gone outdoors in a while, or not eating enough.

but you should go see your doctor
Tooo muchhh tvvvvv and computer
i get it sometimes aswell everything goes psycho and i almost fall off my chair then everything goes sweet
so yeah if it happens majorly again doctor
You dont need pants for the victory dance!
Thing is, I've had it all through the night and it still persists. I start feeling a bit sick and I'm rrally really warm. Urgh.
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

have you been drinking water?

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
Well kinda juice stuff... but not that much. I'm drinking loads now.
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

fail ^^
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Lesbians!

Yeah, water should do it, if it is something bad, maybe a good detoxing from it
Who reads sigs anyway
Sounds like dehydration.

Or just the flu. I got really dizzy the whole time I had the flu. I don't know if this is "flu season". But you should probably see a doctor.

Until then, drink lots of water, get fresh air, rest.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
Low blood sugar levels?
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Dude i had the same exact same thing, if you bang your head alot or to much you get vertigo, it feels like the entire room is spinning and your light headed, to get rid of it just hang your head off the side of the bed and slowly turn your head left then slowly turn your head right, your going to get EXTREMELY dizzy at each one of these positions but it will go away in several seconds, so stop at each of these positions and wait for the dizzyness to stop, then get up slowly and go about your day, do this when you wake up, mid-day, and before you go to bed, but you may not have vertigo and this could be useless, but you may have vertigo and to get rid of it would be to not bang your head, but if you continue to bang your head it will eventually go away, i should know, but it takes a while.
Quote by Metal claw
I only ever do it whenever I get a new toothbrush. I just stuck the old one up my ass then threw it away when I was done.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
this has happened to me before, cept it wasnt as much of a spinning diziness as it was a lightheadedness, like i went to go to bed then out of nowhere i felt all lightheaded and it was pissing me off and i noticed i rly only felt it when i turned my head to the left it was rly wierd, maybe you need some sugar or something go drink a soda
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
I have heard about this rare disease. They call it UGerosis. If you go on UG too much, you get this however it is rare. By the way you described it, my guess is that you have 30 days to live.