well.. they are both good but masterclass is really good i would choose masterclass
I've been thinking about signing up for the masterclass, Kris may have a few detuned strings in his brain but he's a nice dude and a great guitarrist.

Edit: And he teaches you how to get manymanymanymanymanymany VOMAN
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
Last edited by Omni-Ragnarok at Sep 23, 2007,
Next Level Guitar by far. The other site has quick lessons taht aren't very helpful and don't explain much. Next Level Guitar is extremely easy to understand and most of the lessons are 10 to 20 minutes and explain everything perfectly. You won't be disappointed i you get next level.
you're on ultimate guitar.com dude. the only resource you will ever need!

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
^That prety much says it all^

Plus it's free
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
i'd go with nextlevelguitar myself...
kristofer dahl is kinda funny... but it does get a little annoying after a while
nextlevelguitar is a bit more clearer and presise?
anyway... don't take my veiw too seriously
i've only really seen vids of the lessons on youtube and UG
I was following Dave Taub very closely because I like his delivery. I know they had many videos on YouTube and I was really jazzed about it but one day, they all but disappeared.

It seems Dave was contacted about copyrights and such so he had to remove the artist specific content. I know they are working through the copyrights issue and I hope they get it resolved.

Chris
for some reason i think i like the swede better. he doesnt waste time saying stupid stuff, and theres nothing written down beside the video, anyway!

and sad to say, i think im going to sign up for guitarmasterclass.