This is a set of Golden Age Humbuckers from Stewart MacDonald. They are practically brand new (bought them just 3 months ago) and are in superb condition. These are quite possibly the best "bang for your buck" pickups in my opinion.

Tone:
With some overdrive they have a very nice midrange punch to them with a "sweet" top end. The bottem end is well defined, no mud here! Roll back off the volume some and they clean up quite well. Clean, the bridge is nice and sparkly and the neck is warm and "glassy". Both pickups are splittable as well, leaving you with a nice single coil like tone. The pickups are best suited for the classic rock and blues players, certainly not limited to those though. You can also read more reviews at Harmony Central.
http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Electric+Guitar+Pickup/product/Stewart+MacDonald/Golden+Age+Humbucker/10/1

Technical Specs:
The bridge comes in at 9.48k on multimeter and the neck registers at 7.89k. Magnets are Alnico V. Both pickups have the ability to be split as well.

SOLD!!
I will ONLY SHIP WITHIN THE US
I accept Pay Pal or Check/Money Order. As soon as I get your payment these babys will be on there way
Last edited by Whole Lotta Led at Sep 27, 2007,
Are these the "Warm Classic Tone" or "Hot Overwound" set?

I just wish they had covers... I'd have to add them myself.
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music
has anyone bought them yet, if not i'll buy. I send a money order tomorrow. Just pm me the info
Ibanez RGT42DXFX with emg 81/85
Schecter C1-Classic
Vox AD30VT
Knock off P-Bass
Quote by GnGonzalesjoe
has anyone bought them yet, if not i'll buy. I send a money order tomorrow. Just pm me the info

Check your PM's
didn't get a pm
Schecter C1-Classic
Vox AD30VT
Knock off P-Bass
yeah i got the pm and sent the payment in the mail today.
Schecter C1-Classic
Vox AD30VT
Knock off P-Bass