Just wondering if theres any fans of the Moto GP here?

and if they're looking forward to Motegi?

Rossi all the way!, Then Pedrosa, Hayden

Stoner to crash out :-)

Also check out www.bikersbasin.com

If you like the GP or just motorbikes in general.
I like Moto GP, but not a hardcore to keep up with the events, etc.
Rossi wins too much to like him. :P
---------------
VOX AD30VT
BOSS GT8

Want to build a Jackson, to be fairly freaking honest.

Quote by Kanthras
Put some crap in the hole, like something sticky. And liquid-ish.
deviantART: Click Here
Quote by IndieLee
I like Moto GP, but not a hardcore to keep up with the events, etc.
Rossi wins too much to like him. :P

Doesnt seem that way this season

Yeah I'm a hardcore fan :-)

Went to see it at Donnington this year

Immensely Wet
I miss those Moto GP games on the xbox. The "theme music" on the menus makes me all nostalgic thinking about it...
I watched some bike racing today, dont know if it was the same thing but it was raining and people were falling off!
Quote by Uber-rocker
How dare you.

He won the title!!

Stick that in Rossi's exhaust pipe and smoke it!

...You phail.

Think of how many titles Rossi has won, then look at Stoner.

Rossi is just having a bad season. Since they tinkered with his bike a bit ago though, hes been racing like a god. Stoner = PHAIL.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by AvengedThrice
...You phail.

Think of how many titles Rossi has won, then look at Stoner.

Rossi is just having a bad season. Since they tinkered with his bike a bit ago though, hes been racing like a god. Stoner = PHAIL.

Yes yes, Rossi's won what, seven titles? And he's been racing how long? He hasn't won jack in the last two years, and if he's been "racing like a God", surely he'd've won something a little more by now? Hell, he might've even been able to stay on the track for more than a few corners at a time, and not ended up finishing 13th. You fail.
Quote by Uber-rocker
Yes yes, Rossi's won what, seven titles? And he's been racing how long? He hasn't won jack in the last two years, and if he's been "racing like a God", surely he'd've won something a little more by now? Hell, he might've even been able to stay on the track for more than a few corners at a time, and not ended up finishing 13th. You fail.

Nope, I don't fail. Fact is, you didn't listen.

I saw a race about a week ago, AFTER they'd swapped his tyres for Michelins, and tinkered with his bike. Thats when he came FIRST.
He is 1,000 times the racer Stoner is. Stoner is just taking advantage of Rossi having a bad season. Rossi=Legend. Stoner=Twat.

Also, MotoGP's first year was 2002. 7 titles in 5 years ain't too shabby, eh?

YOU=KING OF THE F**KING PHAILS.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Last edited by AvengedThrice at Sep 23, 2007,
Quote by AvengedThrice
Nope, I don't fail. Fact is, you didn't listen.

I saw a race about a week ago, AFTER they'd swapped his tyres for Michelins, and tinkered with his bike. Thats when he came FIRST.
He is 1,000 times the racer Stoner is. Stoner is just taking advantage of Rossi having a bad season. Rossi=Legend. Stoner=Twat.

Also, MotoGP's first year was 2002. 7 titles in 5 years ain't too shabby, eh?

YOU=KING OF THE F**KING PHAILS.

OK, I'll put this in to little sections, so as to make it easier for you to understand. Are you with me so far?

Firstly, I can't deny that Rossi won in Estoril. It'd be stupid to say otherwise. But something you can't say is that Rossi is a thousand times the racer that Casey is. You simply cannot prove this until they race using equal machinery - same tyres, same engine, same chassis, same whatever. They could be racing tractors, for crying out loud, and you still wouldn't be able to prove who is the better racer until they have absolutely equal machinery.
The very same principle applies to the argument where people say Juan Manuel Fangio is better than Michael Schumacher. This cannot be proven because they never raced in equal machinery. And this won't be proven now, because Fangio's now pushing up daisies at a fairly constant rate.

Next, I think you just have something personal against Casey. If he wasn't taking advantage of Rossi's average season, then somebody else would be - Pedrosa, Melandri, Vermuelen. It just so happens that Casey is on the better machine out of that group. Rossi didn't have the best equipment last year, and I seem to remember some American named Nicky Hayden becoming World Champion last year. I don't hear you whinging about him. My point is proven by this remark: "Rossi=Legend. Stoner=Twat."

Finally, I do realise that MotoGP started in 2002, but I was taking in to account Rossi's success in the 125cc and 250cc classes, not just his MotoGP world titles. I haven't checked his Wikipedia page or anything like that, but I think that Rossi's won seven titles all up. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Your rebuttal, Sir?
I quite like Moto GP prefer F1 though. The Moto GP games are so so good.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Mot GP is awesome.
I go to Laguna Seca every year, and this year was the second time it was Moto GP instead of World Superbike.

The bikes are so fucking loud!

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
Gotta feel bad for Rossi. After losing the title last year to Nicky and now having a **** season again this year can't feel good after being considered the GOAT for so many years.

I am a huge Rossi fan, and I think there are many others out there. I think the reason he has so many fan's is because not only does he win, but he has a great attitute along with his history of big win celbrations. I mean...who else wins a race then runs to the port-a-potty on the side of the track on his cool down lap. lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GY476MT1_AA

Stoner rode amazing this season and he deserves the title more then anyone else this year. Just hope Rossi can get everything sorted and come back near year stronger then ever. Also keen to see how Lorenzo does on the big bike.
i love moto gp, missed the last few races though
Quote by rich_sg
Oh come on Emz, the thread is who's your favorite UG'er, not MOST FAVORITE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Elecktra Of The UG Hero's And Villian's Club Pm josh999x To Join

The proud owner of [x]Huffy[x]

Quote by Heafyman
You Jackass_babe are cool.
Quote by Ankou
I think it's fair to say well done Capirossi.

Completely Agree

he's a great rider who's had a couple of not so good seasons

however

I felt sorry for good ole Ant West

who is one of my favourite riders.

Can't support anyone for my natinoality untell next year

role on James Toseland :-)
West's a good rider, just needs to learn to deal with the pressure a wee bit more. Predictions for next year, then? I'd like to see Guintoli up there next year, he's proved himself as a capable rider already even though he hasn't got the experience on his side.
Also keen to see how Lorenzo does on the big bike.

Same. He's had an amazing season and can't wait until he moves up. Also, want to see Toseland in Moto GP. Deserves it after 5 good years in WSB.
Hopefully, Pedrosa will be in the title race next year because he is very talented, and Honda provided him and Nicky Hayden with a rubbish machine this year. They need to make for it by building him a winning machine next year.
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by Ankou
West's a good rider, just needs to learn to deal with the pressure a wee bit more. Predictions for next year, then? I'd like to see Guintoli up there next year, he's proved himself as a capable rider already even though he hasn't got the experience on his side.

Rossi
Pedrosa
Stoner
Hayden
Vermulen
Hoppo
West
Toseland
Lorenzo
Edwards

I don't think Lorenzo will do that well this season
Quote by doovana
Completely Agree

he's a great rider who's had a couple of not so good seasons

however

I felt sorry for good ole Ant West

who is one of my favourite riders.

Can't support anyone for my natinoality untell next year

role on James Toseland :-)

Yeah I was almost as gutted as he must have been, finally qualifies well then jumps the start Like at Donington, qualified 17th, fastest guy out there, crashses out of 4th 8 laps in. Gotta be one to watch in '08 if the Kwak's any good, totally gonna smoke Hopkins I reckon .

As for Toseland i'd love him to do well, but I can't really see him doing much on the Tech3 Yamaha, woulda been better keeping Guintoli (our 'adopted Brit' ) IMO.

Oh and Stoner or for the title next year too, the way the Ducati is and the way he's riding now. What happened to the Stoner we saw last year?
Quote by Vince Noir
Yeah I was almost as gutted as he must have been, finally qualifies well then jumps the start Like at Donington, qualified 17th, fastest guy out there, crashses out of 4th 8 laps in. Gotta be one to watch in '08 if the Kwak's any good, totally gonna smoke Hopkins I reckon .

As for Toseland i'd love him to do well, but I can't really see him doing much on the Tech3 Yamaha, woulda been better keeping Guintoli (our 'adopted Brit' ) IMO.

Oh and Stoner or for the title next year too, the way the Ducati is and the way he's riding now. What happened to the Stoner we saw last year?

doing a Rossi

1 year to get used to it

1 year to win it
Quote by doovana
doing a Rossi

1 year to get used to it

1 year to win it

Yeah provided the Kwak gets a bit better. Or half the races are wet , be no stopping him then.
Also how about Melandri? Been a fan of his since his 250 days, just needs more consistency / less injuries. And how can you not admire a guy who rides like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45R9AB_3N5E
Quote by Vince Noir
Yeah provided the Kwak gets a bit better. Or half the races are wet , be no stopping him then.
Also how about Melandri? Been a fan of his since his 250 days, just needs more consistency / less injuries. And how can you not admire a guy who rides like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45R9AB_3N5E

yeah possibly, I do like melandri, but like you said, he does get injured alot

he is the michael owen of the moto gp world

a permanent sick note
First race this weekend, practice is about to start if anyone is interested....