i would personally get the rgr321ex, after seeing that guy nail killin' and the tone on it was fantastic, and for punk/hard rock, i tihnk that would be the right choice.
Both pickup sets aren't awesome but pickups are very easy to swap out. Sonically the difference won't be very big, but reversed headstocks are the sex in my opinion.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Green_Jelly
Both pickup sets aren't awesome but pickups are very easy to swap out. Sonically the difference won't be very big, but reversed headstocks are the sex in my opinion.

They most certainly are.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Quote by Jaekae
only got 1 opinion, anymore?

Well, the guitars are going to be similar in quality and features, so it's down to looks. Like I said before, I love reversed headstocks, so personally I'd go for the RGR321EX, but then again it's your choice. Both guitars are good, so I'd say pick the one you like best. If you can, try them out in a store and you may find one better than the other (evry guitar is different), but if you're going to order them online just pick the nicest looking one.
i tried out the rgr321 a wile back, was really nice, best guitar I've played in that price range. Not sure about the other, is it the one with the mahogany body? It might have a better tone

I almost bought the rgr but what i really want is somephing with a 24.75 scale lengh, mahogany body and a tune-o-matic bridge
[quote="'']i tried out the rgr321 a wile back, was really nice, best guitar I've played in that price range. Not sure about the other, is it the one with the mahogany body? It might have a better tone

I almost bought the rgr but what i really want is somephing with a 24.75 scale lengh, mahogany body and a tune-o-matic bridge

Mahogany doesn't automatically translate into better tone.
Mahogany would provide a tone more suited to metal. But the TS doesn't really play metal. So, its really more of his preference over which wood he likes better.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30