Poll: MAKE HIM STAY!
Poll Options
View poll results: MAKE HIM STAY!
Please Stay Harmy
146 78%
I know where you will be living. I'll burn your house down. And you'll be forced to stay.
96 51%
Voters: 187.
Page 1 of 2
Yes, we all know him. That strange asian, studying to be a lawyer, with a sickly obsession with Nessa Carlton. Yes, I talk about none other than Harmonious. The man of the koi pond, he who has given us so many laughs and good moments. This is not a farewell, it's more like a see you later, but it's too long till you come back so:

SIGN THE PETITION PIT-MONKEYS

Not really a petition, just a poll, in which you tell him to stay.

Harmy!
You must stay ...
Really
*****LIVE LOUD*****

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help him
on his way to world domination

PIRATES ARE COOLER THAN NINJAS!!!!
Don't think I've come across him...oh well. Leave if you want...

SABOTAGE!
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
I love Harmy to stay, but at the end of the day it depends on whether UG is taking up too much time on his uni work or not. Whatever he wants!
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Don't worry everybody, it is physicly and mentaly immpossible to leave UG. He'll be back.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
You don't know Harmy. He is a determined one. I won't stop at anything. Puhlease stay, think of all the chat moments that revolved around you. Think of your huge thread. Think of...Nessa Carlton...

THINKS OF US FOR GOD'S SAKE!

[/drama]
He will be back. I should know. I've tried my self to leave the hellhole called UG...
I'd rather he left so he'll do well at college.

You're all bad people.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Harmy!
No!
Do it for the Pond Support Group!
And Brad.
PLease don't go!
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues
Harmy you must stay, or you'll sleep with the fishes.

Mwuhahaha!

srsly Harmy, if you have to leave for a while, we'll miss you.
Be sure to come back as soon as you can.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Harmy, you can leave if you want but you have to come back. You're funny!! We need to hold on to the amusing ones, damn it, or The Pit will degenerate into a /b/ clone.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
If you really care about yourself, go and study...

Otherwise stay
Quote by Seryaph
Great.

You just single-handedly caused an entire future generation of people to be flushed down the toilet.

Good job, TS.
Stay Harmy we love you!
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Harmy dont go!!
We need you to stay.
Quote by shotbythepope
Mastra Bate? It that a kind of thing you put on the end of your fishing rod?

Quote by randomtasko1
Yea man I use mastra bate all the time dude! I catch some narly fishes with it!

i could care less i just want to burn something down
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by La Qotsa
For Brad Paisley! Stay!

Oh Harmy, you've opened up my eyes to some artists I would have never discovered on my own. DO NOT ABANDON ME!

Stay for the kids.
sorry but i dont really care about Harmonious. Think about it, all you guys are acting like hes attached to your hip or something. He's never going to make a difference in your life and you will never meet him in real life so why do you care about him? If he wants to make something of his life then good, but i don't really care if he leaves UG.

sorry to spoil the mood and all but its the truth.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Last edited by breadstick at Sep 23, 2007,
As much as I don't want you to leave Harmy, I understand the Uni comes before everything else. So I wish you luck on your life's ventures, and thanks for the Les Paul and Chet Atkins albums.
Get off my lawn.
Eurgh, this is why I hate MySpace.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
Eurgh, this is why I hate MySpace.

What's that got to do with this?

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by p.stick
What's that got to do with this?

Smokey is slightly deranged. I wouldn't get near him if I were you. >.>
Get off my lawn.
Quote by HawkaLuigi
Smokey is slightly deranged. I wouldn't get near him if I were you. >.>

sneaky...

>.> <.<

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by breadstick
sorry but i dont really care about Harmonious. Think about it, all you guys are acting like hes attached to your hip or something. He's never going to make a difference in your life and you will never meet him in real life so why do you care about him? If he wants to make something of his life then good, but i don't really care if he leaves UG.

How do you know we will never meet him? How do you know he won't change a life? Because of him I decided to choose Biology over Technology. It maybe a small thing, but heck, it might make the difference between an engineer or a doctor.

Hell, Harmy is a good friend, maybe you feel that just because it's the internet you can't make friends, better wake up cause I have made loads. So if you don't have anything positive to add to the thread I suggest you leave...

And by the way, go by yourself some humour beans and grow yourself a stock because he comes back next summer and half the posts in here were tongue and cheek. So

Quote by breadstick

1 - Harmy already HAS made a difference in my life. He along with Kensai, Joshrocker and several others have shown BY EXAMPLE, that it's entirely possible to be kind, thoughtful and inclusive in an environment that tends to be hostile and chaotic.

2 - No apology necessary. You didn't spoil the mood. It's not possible. This is Harmy we're talking about. He always inspires a good mood, no matter what.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
see ya harmy

Edit: to confusius- Chillax. you'd swear harmy was dead. over reacting.
Last edited by False_God at Sep 23, 2007,
Page 1 of 2