Nope, but there was a riot after the latest one apparently. The Restarts said it started with a bit of the ol' police brutality and it all kicked off from there.
Quote by DanRev
Nope, but there was a riot after the latest one apparently. The Restarts said it started with a bit of the ol' police brutality and it all kicked off from there.

More likely it started with a bunch of punks thinking they can get away with harassing the cops then resisting arrest and crying about police brutality. Punks can be very very stupid.
The Business - Ok
The Sweet - As In "blockbuster"?
Uk Subs - **** Live
Anti Nowhere League - Fantastic Live
Goldblade - ****
Splodge - ****
Sonic Boom Six - Sonic Boom ****
Argy Bargy - Good
Strawberry Blondes - ****
Crashed Out - ****
Mdm - ****
The Amazing Spacefrogs - Good Name, ****
The Plague - ???
The Accelerators - ???
Mouthguard - ???
Play Daisy - ****
Thats the beginning line up, they normally get alot better bands more towards the date.

But out of those I'd only go for Argy Bargy, Business, subs and anti-nowhere league. Even if subs are ****e live.
Quote by RockThe40oz
More likely it started with a bunch of punks thinking they can get away with harassing the cops then resisting arrest and crying about police brutality. Punks can be very very stupid.

One of the smartest things I've ever heard out of this forum.
Was it polemically sent,
I Wanna know what you meant
I Wanna know,
I Wanna know what you meant
Quote by RockThe40oz

same thing with that whole "DONT TAZE ME BRO" **** thats happening around here right now.... Not saying he shoulda been tazed, but he was ****ing with the cops.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
The Business - Ok
The Sweet - As In "blockbuster"?
Uk Subs - **** Live
Anti Nowhere League - Fantastic Live
Goldblade - ****
Splodge - ****
Sonic Boom Six - Sonic Boom ****
Argy Bargy - Good
Strawberry Blondes - ****
Crashed Out - ****
Mdm - ****
The Amazing Spacefrogs - Good Name, ****
The Plague - ???
The Accelerators - ???
Mouthguard - ???
Play Daisy - ****

Goldblade are fucking brilliant.
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
no bro, you dont even understand bro. BRO DONT MESS WITH MY CAR, BRO DONT TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZE ME.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I was gonna go, the lineup was sweet this year, but I was down on cash.

Also I'd already seen most of the bands I liked anyway.