Anyone listen to him? I finally got him and the Furious Five's "Message" album today. I absolutely love it. Not the original DJ of course (Kool Herc ftw), but a groundbreaking DJ nonethelesss.

Get off my lawn.
I like him a lot. If you like him, you might wanna check out DJ Tiesto. Way more techno, but still amazing.
hai guize join mah gr00pz plz kthx:

Quote by Sanctus Ignis
I like him a lot. If you like him, you might wanna check out DJ Tiesto. Way more techno, but still amazing.

Err, I really don't see any likeness.

Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five. Pure brilliance. The beat to the Message is fantastic and the man himself is a pioneer of the turntables and mixers.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Quote by daft
Wait a minute, what the fuck was I thinking about?! Oh wait, I was listening to him when I typed it. I actually meant to say DJ Hurricane.
hai guize join mah gr00pz plz kthx:

Quote by Sanctus Ignis
Wait a minute, what the fuck was I thinking about?! Oh wait, I was listening to him when I typed it. I actually meant to say DJ Hurricane.

Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Quote by daft

Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five. Pure brilliance. The beat to the Message is fantastic and the man himself is a pioneer of the turntables and mixers.

I thought I had heard it all before I heard him, now everything's changed.
Get off my lawn.
The Message album is one my all time favourites! I love the song She's Fresh. And obviously The Message itself is possibly the best song ever.
Grandmaster Flash is a classic. Been a long time since I listened to him, but I remember than I really enjoyed it when I did.
Adventures on the wheels of steel. Heaven. AND He did it in one take. Genius