I am going to send my xbox 360 to the repair shop tomarrow and I was just wondering....for those of you who have done this, how long did it take for you to get your xbox back? Thanks in advance.
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
You won't have it in time for Halo 3.
Unfortunatley it takes about 2 weeks.
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
be a man...go get a spanner and a screwdriver and rip that ****er open!!
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
they said 25 days to me.

got it back in just over 2 weeks.

and it worked as soon as i took it out of the packaging.

maybe I'm just lucky though.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
They gave me mine in Just under three weeks, free month of xbox live and a brand new console.

I was pretty happy with the whole Service.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?
they were supposed to send me a new one , but i got a refurbished piece of ****. the disk tray did'nt even work so i took it apart and fixed it . i had the "ring of death "on mine, many times , and all i did to fix that was take it completly apart and clean the intercooler out, and i've had ne problems since.

fyi, if your going to do it yourself, you need size 8 and 10 torque wrenches, and LOTS of patients, it's pretty challenging to take apart.
GUITARS:
Fender Strat w/ Seymour duncans
Agile Explorer w, SD livewire metal
Fender Telecaster w/ hot rail

PEDALBOARD:
Boss chromatic tuner
Ibanez weeping demon
*Digitech Whammy*
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Footzyrama
be a man...go get a spanner and a screwdriver and rip that ****er open!!

haha...i have a hangover
if its still under the return policy at the place you bought it, return it to the store for a new one. my brother did that for his, it broke on the first day. his 2nd one has been great though, and he's had it over a year.
*removed*
Quote by Lemoninfluence
and it worked as soon as i took it out of the packaging.

maybe I'm just lucky though.

Like, without any cables connected to it or anything?

Dude, that's awesome!

Quote by anarchy_skater
They gave me mine in Just under three weeks, free month of xbox live and a brand new console.

I was pretty happy with the whole Service.

Brand new? I was under the impression they just replaced the faulty hardware components...
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
Like, without any cables connected to it or anything?

Dude, that's awesome!

I know.

I went looking round for the cables and stuff and when I walked back into the room, where I'd left it, GoW was already on and waiting for me to play it.

needless to say I was pretty surprised considering I don't even own GoW.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
I know.

I went looking round for the cables and stuff and when I walked back into the room, where I'd left it, GoW was already on and waiting for me to play it.

also considering gow is ps2 only
Quote by Lemoninfluence
I know.

Quote by Metallica rulz
also considering gow is ps2 only

Er...

Sarcasm?

Quote by Smokey Amp

Er...

Sarcasm?

I think he means god of war.

whereas I meant gears of war

Quote by element4433
Quote by Metallica rulz
ah silly me

but gears of war is crap compared to what coming in... 2 days!!! HALOOOOOOOOO woo

Gears of War > Your face.

Quote by RockThe40oz
What they do is they give you somebody else's 360 that had been sent in for repairs. It reduces the amount of time it takes to get them back out, so it'll take about 3 weeks

WTF...... You're obviously one of those impressionable youngsters i keep hearing about, the ones who play violent games and go kill people, 'cause one of your mates has obviously just made that up 'cause he's the know-it-all type and you've gobbled it up and regurgitated it like a mother penguin feeding retardedness to its wee retarded chick... I sent mine back, and got THE SAME ONE back in about 2-3 weeks... Y'know, with the same serial number, the exact same console...
Watching: Louie
Playing: Ground Zeroes, Fallout Shelter
Reading: Mark Danielewski - House of Leaves
Listening: Merrow

PSN/XBL/facebook/Steam : Latchem72
Origin/Twitter: JLatchem72
Should i get mine serviced? It keeps crashing during Oblivion, about once ever 45-50 minutes on bad days and every other hour on good days?
Quote by Moggan13
Should i get mine serviced? It keeps crashing during Oblivion, about once ever 45-50 minutes on bad days and every other hour on good days?

Yeh, go for it, the only problem is sitting through a phonecall to their awful foreign callcentre...
Watching: Louie
Playing: Ground Zeroes, Fallout Shelter
Reading: Mark Danielewski - House of Leaves
Listening: Merrow

PSN/XBL/facebook/Steam : Latchem72
Origin/Twitter: JLatchem72