I'm about to get WoW, (I'm not going to say what it is, because I'm sure anyone who reads this will know what it is) and I'm stuck.

I've never played it before, and all my friends are offline on AIM, so I need some help.

About to Make my first character, so I need to decide Race and Class.

"**** the Alliance, ****in' Emo Cocksuckers." - George "Corpsegrinder" Fischer.

I agree. So best Horde Race and Class available. I have a few friends who are going to make Horde Characters, so if you're really bored and have nothing better to do, help us all. What's the best Conbination, and What's the best combination of Combinations? (So If I'm a Blood Elf Rogue, What's the best ____ to go with me?)

Thanks for any help?!
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?
Well you can make as many characters as you want so just experiment with loads of different combinations, i'm more an alliance man myself, which is why my main is a night elf hunter! however i do like the blood elves.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by Guitarfreak777
Save your money, WoW isn't worth it.

Agreed.

Don't get too addicted
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Quote by RockThe40oz
Yeah, I thought this was going to be about help with a WoW addiction. Intervention style

In about a month, he'll create one of these threads. Don't worry about that.
Dont play it from the start. listen to me; you'll thank me later. i am an addict and i regret that i started playing
dude, WoW takes a part of your soul, then makes you pay $14.99 a month to keep it alive

i've been clean for about a year now, and i could never recommend anyone go through what i did.
Quote by its_alive
Lighten up.

The Pit>Professionals

Quote by meh!
Wow, the rape wagon. The wagon sounds like the best wagon in town

Thanks anyways.

Undead Rogue, Seems Metal Enough.

Quote by Sonicxlover

WoW breaks up families.
Don't fall to the dark side
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Get the guy who screams out

UREHH

But seriously. it's really easy to get addicted, and well, you can easily say goodbye to your life.
i always got owned by undead preists i think, anything with DOTs will just kick your ass. but honestly the game got boring and i quit. but yea if you wanna kick some ass, preist.
EDIT--------
Diablo ****ing sucks im sorry Battle net is so laggy i cant even play the game anymore i just lag out and end up dying and then cursing because it sucks so bad. and all you ever do is repeat the same 5 acts over and over and over and over.... then you get to do meph runs till your blue in the face..fun
Last edited by Metallica rulz at Sep 23, 2007,
Diablo Ftw!
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
Well, if you're gonna tank or PvP as a warrior, go with a Tauren or an Orc, +5% hp on Tauren and +some percent of stun resistance as an Orc.

Troll hunters/rogues are the best cause of Frenzy, and imp. hp regen.

Blood elves make really good healing priests (consume magic/spirit tap) and good mages/locks.

Undead make the best shadow priests, cause of devouring plague.

Alliance ftw though!
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
I have a 70 Undead warrior. Haven't played since July, but we'll see if I start again when the next expansion comes out.

I would recommend a Tauren warrior/druid or Undead priest/mage/rogue/lock, or you could go with an Orc warrior. Undead aren't the best warrior class, but are lots of fun.

...and they can headbang. Type /dance
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
undead warlock
you'll uber pwn
Gear:
ESP LTD F-50
Silvertone strat knock off (not quite sure)
Silvertone 15 watt practice amp
I'll make an Undead Warlock just so as to Uber Pwn
Quote by Sonicxlover

I play on a private server, and it's so damn boring. How people get addicted to it, I don't know. Maybe the real server is better? Anyway, I won't spend that much on a game.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
DO NOT PLAY WoW!!! I agree that its lots of fun and anyone who says it sucks should piss off, but it is way too addictive and a total waste of time.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Do not start playing WoW.... I was addicted to it for more than 2 years, untill I met my girlfriend.... we broke up, but I didn't restart playing it. Life is better without WoW, trust me.
I spend my WoW-time nowadays to practice guitar, which I do find better to spend my time at.

I am my ex-gf still thankfull she took me off WoW.... seriously.
ESP LTD M-400
Marshall JCM 800 2205 Halfstack
Dunlop Crybaby
Keeley BOSS SD-1
MXR 10 band EQ
iSP Decimator
Gotta agree with everyone else on how addictive WoW is.

I used to play, Human Paladin. Got up to a level 47 and then one day just got bored with the game. Went to Iron Forge, stripped down and sold every thing in my bags. Gave the gold to my friend who is a lvl70 Rogue and have not played since. This was two months ago. Shortly after I started playing the guitar again after not playing for close to 15 years.

So yeah..cliff notes.
WoW addictive
Better things to do (play guitar)

Not preaching, just play in moderation if you are going to start playing.