http://www.filefreak.com/pfiles/30174/tkaa.mp3
My first recording with the Alesis io26 (kicks ass!)
I would greatly appreciate your comments and criticism on the mix.
I played everything, excuse the sloppy guitars and nasally vocals if at all possible. hah
Only free software was used...I've cleansed myself of my dirty, crack-ridden past.
Drums: kick, snare, toms close miced, 2 overheads (all CAD mics), processed with ReaEQ and W1.
Bass: ReaEQ'd and ReaComp'd.
Guitars: ReaGate, SimuAnalog Tube Screamer and JCM900.
Vocals: ReaEQ and W1.
W1 on master.
Thanks VERY much for any and all comments!
Just for fun, here's a screenshot of the session (REAPER 1.888 with Axiom Green 2 skin):
**** man...that was amazing
Quote by Freddy_Walker
stevo 192 lol mate u a beast! Such a rebel!!!

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Trace Elliot Series 6 head and cabs
Fender American Stratocaster
Vintage Teisco electric guitar
Fender princeton 650 dsp amp
Being a huge Offspring, I'd have to say job well done. Yeah, the vocals are nasally but you had a very interesting touch on the lead work. The solo cuts in and out too suddenly and is a tad too loud in the mix. That's all I really have to crit on. Thoroughly enjoyed.
Quote by p4wnkkthx
Being a huge Offspring, I'd have to say job well done. Yeah, the vocals are nasally but you had a very interesting touch on the lead work. The solo cuts in and out too suddenly and is a tad too loud in the mix. That's all I really have to crit on. Thoroughly enjoyed.

You're a huge Offspring?
jk jk, thx for listening and the crit, much appreciated.
Quote by altgrunge
That was really good, I liked the lead tone, the vocals really weren't that bad or nasally, I liked it. Drums sound good. quality sounds good.

Cool, thanks for the compliments, means a lot!