well the best, in terms of specs, is likely to be the most expensive. so thats the RGT320Q.

obviously, if you spend a little more cash, and are willing to import from japan, you could get a J-Custom.
Quote by which ones pink
All the Prestiges have the same specs, the big differences are cosmetic.

exact

theyre all the same essentially, but have differences to cater for each person

1527, 1570, 2570 = pickgaurdless, bolt on
1550, 2550 = pickgaurd, bolt on
RGT320Q = neck thru, natural quilt

etc....
some of the higher ones use different woods (mahogany or ash instead of basswood), and/or have neck-thru construction.

i'd say 1570 is the best if you're willing to swap pickups... the neck-thru ones are quite nice too, but horribly expensive, especially when you can get a j-custom (non neck-thru, though) for less.

at that kinda money in the UK, though, you could get a custom guitar, and I'd prefer to do that, personally.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yep, i got it into my head for some reason that he was in the UK... he's in denmark. I'm guessing denmark is a similar situation to the UK, but I could be wrong.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
yep, i got it into my head for some reason that he was in the UK... he's in denmark. I'm guessing denmark is a similar situation to the UK, but I could be wrong.

I live in Norway, which I guess is quite similar to Denmark in terms of gear prices. American/English/Japanese guitars are all expensive, but custom built gear is a lot more expensive.
oh ok.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
2570! yoo

just kidding, any with a wizard 2, low pro/edge pro, mahogany body from the prestige line will probably do the trick
Quote by akack
Grg170dx

Quote for truth.
G&L Legacy Special -> Line 6 TonePort GX -> Gearbox\GR2

Fender DG-19 Acoustic